Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Weapons » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Weapons 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
IKILL

images/avatars/avatar-1052.gif

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS Member

Weapons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm new to the game, and I've noticed that there is a lot of weapon selections for melee but not so much for guns.
Is there any rule against adding some more? I have a few examples below.

1 Handed Guns.

SMG
2 Attacks per round.
Level: 5. Strength: 10. Agility: 15. Perception: 20. Intelligence: 25. Knowledge: 20.

MP 0.7
5 Attacks per round.
Level: 45. Strength: 30. Agility: 20. Perception: 25. Intelligence: 40. Knowledge: 35.

2 Handed Guns.

Assault Rifle.
4 Attacks per round. +6 Perception. Chance for critical hit: 10%. Ignores 10% of defence
Level: 28. Strength: 20. Agility: 25. Perception: 35. Intelligence: 20. Knowledge: 15

RPG
1 Attack per round. Chance for critical hit: 10%. Ignores 50% of defence.
Level: 50. Strength: 35. Agility: 10. Perception: 40. Intelligence: 50. Knowledge: 50.

Stats or bonus could be changed to something else.
All Questions / Suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for reading.

Total Badges: 3

How To Get Rich!

08-21-2012 15:40 IKILL is offline Homepage of IKILL Search for Posts by IKILL Add IKILL to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for IKILL
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"SMG" isn't a specific weapon, it's just an abbreviation of Submachine gun of which there is already three kinds in the game: Uzi, MP5K and Scorpio (Skorpion)

the same goes for "Assault Rifle" of which there is two kinds already: FN-Fal & AK-47

i have no idea what a MP 0.7 is supposed to be, but i doubt it's a real weapon

RPG could be a nice addition though

08-21-2012 17:17 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
AyAgi

Registration Date: 12-09-2010

could add any number :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

like a 357 magnum, up to hit and down dmg from the magnum in game Smile

or full automatic shotgun! guess it would be a killer!
shotgun should have 2 attacks from start and gain non unless its a semiautomatic, wich can hold 3 shells

SMG" isn't a specific weapon, it's just an abbreviation of Submachine gun of which there is already three kinds in the game: Uzi, MP5K and Scorpio (Skorpion)
but in my knowledge there is no specific gun called Hunting rifle or sniperrifle!?
still we have them in game.
09-05-2012 11:46 AyAgi is offline Search for Posts by AyAgi Add AyAgi to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

RE: could add any number :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AyAgi
like a 357 magnum, up to hit and down dmg from the magnum in game Smile

or full automatic shotgun! guess it would be a killer!
shotgun should have 2 attacks from start and gain non unless its a semiautomatic, wich can hold 3 shells

SMG" isn't a specific weapon, it's just an abbreviation of Submachine gun of which there is already three kinds in the game: Uzi, MP5K and Scorpio (Skorpion)
but in my knowledge there is no specific gun called Hunting rifle or sniperrifle!?
still we have them in game.

Yeah hunting rifle and sniper should be more specific would look better also, xxx strikes critically with 50 Calibre Beretta(Sniper) or .22 Air rifle for hunting lol

09-05-2012 12:13 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lets get the ray gun added Tongue

Ray gun
8 Attacks per round.
Level: 40. Strength:50. Agility: 85. Perception: 90. Intelligence: 55. Knowledge: 40.
ignore 100% defence of zombie ignore 40% defencee of anything else
100 % critcal hit chance againt zombiie 40% crit hit against anything else

09-05-2012 12:19 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
AyAgi

Registration Date: 12-09-2010

we could add silver bullets to make it easier to stop the werewolfs? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as above
09-05-2012 12:39 AyAgi is offline Search for Posts by AyAgi Add AyAgi to your Buddy List
HarryLipp

Registration Date: 10-24-2012

RPG and Handed Guns are the weapons which is easy to handle and also these are the weapons I use most.
10-24-2012 11:01 HarryLipp is offline Search for Posts by HarryLipp Add HarryLipp to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Weapons

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH