Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis giving clan members premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page giving clan members premium
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
reevesy

Registration Date: 07-29-2012
Clan: HOWL

giving clan members premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am just curious about if im allow and how i would buy premium for members of my clan as an incentive to play more often Smile

08-23-2012 21:04 reevesy is offline Search for Posts by reevesy Add reevesy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just pay for a text premium code and then dont claim it yourself.
08-23-2012 21:23 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can also extend premium on another account through this link:

Extend Friend's Premium

Just select your country (using the flags), and choose options from the drop down lists.

You can get the player ID from their profile, it's the last digits after the "=" sign at the end of the link at the top, as for their login, I guess you need to request that from them.

It's perfectly legal to extend premium for someone else.

Once you've done that, you'll be forwarded to Paypal to input your credit/debit card details, and voila, premium extended.

08-23-2012 21:46 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Try to avoid giving just the codes. You'll never know if the recipent uses it himself or sells it to someone for money since that's against the rules. I don't know if it would be possible to track you down, only Szeszej+ knows.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-23-2012 23:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis giving clan members premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH