Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 56 57 [58] 59 60 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GAAHAHHHHH the only thing standing between me and merging a decent pair of shorts is 3 hours waiting for an auction to clear for an item ive won GAAHHHHHH!!!!!

05-29-2012 19:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Increased chance of a succesful quest, i think i smell bull poo

06-01-2012 18:59 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=10e1ac11fd
Nuff said.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-03-2012 01:01 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I thought this game was meant to be random ?
Two noble expos and I get the arachbie twice ,Killing it on My expo but getting beaten the second time.
And there were 3 nobles and a sphinx so other monsters could have been encountered.

I think the RNG needs to be reprogrammed as this game is consistently annoying with the same annoying outcomes day after day .

06-04-2012 15:40 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

I have 6 months to create 3x artistic bandannas of blood/turtleshell and 3x shammy capes of toughness..... then I have to convince rohlikus to build me the right buildings.... and pray that the upgrade buttons work...

SCREW THIS

workload just got slightly bigger in this longwinded game :/

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-13-2012 23:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2fb82918d2

why no Legendary Frown

06-16-2012 14:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=242bad00f3

I have done 5 expos in the last 10 days.

EVERY single time, it has been the wrong mob.

I am talking about RnRs on Golem expos, and Arachne on Noble expos.

EVERY SINGLE EFIN TIME !!!!

Oh look : http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5cc05aac2f

One more, today again.

This is so awesome.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 06-16-2012 22:55.

06-16-2012 14:32 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Item Perfect Solar Bracelet has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

:'(

06-26-2012 01:14 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

104 ls spent in one go.. get 1 perfect item.. overall spent on said items.. 160+ls alone.. point in playing this game, none.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

07-02-2012 17:36 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am a hero!!!!!!!

i FK UP over 5700 stones for an upgrade from G+3 to G+5 and fail

time to say goodbye to blood wars Wink

PS:
if you can pay for me an premium from SMS i can put all my items on auction... because i want to delete my character

07-17-2012 17:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... 50SS gone....nothing upgraded Big Grin ........ Big Grin DDD aaaaaa
07-27-2012 15:51 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I go on holiday tomorrow and miss all the awesome stuff that's happening here!!!!

SOD'S LAW!!!

Frown

08-05-2012 01:14 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

I lack the words to express what I'm thinking right now,

Well, lack some of the words and forum rules prevent the rest....

55 LS g4 skirt upgrading from g4 , ive now got a lovely +4 skirt.....

and the rng is fine =/ yeh right. this is like the 2nd skirt ive had to do and the other never worked either.

REALLY ANOTHER 55 LS AND IT GOES TO G3 X4 AND G4 X 1

THAT IS IT???

RNG is a joke.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jeikun: 08-09-2012 13:39.

08-09-2012 10:14 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

ok i never post here but 6 times failed to get leg venomous flail of lead from good+5 to p+1.. and theres people upgrading from good+5 to p+3 with ease.. this game must hate me.
08-26-2012 11:52 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

19 Evo points from level 4 Absorption and all I get is 90% detection over and over again

Love it

08-27-2012 15:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR BW is so annoying, I just done the first pilgrimage on Polish Moira 5 then lost all my stones trying to upgrade a Mystic club that ended up worse than when I started Frown
And I have some good drops on servers I don't play often but need them on UK as I need better gear.

09-08-2012 23:27 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

Item Legendary Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

ooops !S
09-11-2012 01:35 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE....

4 consecutive fail from normal to normal Smile )

RNG Rules !!!!

09-19-2012 17:19 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

its a bit late but thought I might mention it... all this happening at once got my faith in the game almost completely lost.

Perfect Runic Cape of the Assassin +3 - fail

Perfect Runic Kilt +3 - fail

Perfect Runic Crown of Caution +3 - fail

Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges +3 - fail

Perfect Assault Circlet of Adrenaline +3 - fail

Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy +3 - fail

overall a sad day, just as the BOS chapel got upgraded.

09-20-2012 10:25 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
bloodDevil

Registration Date: 01-22-2012

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Was obviously drunk (again) the other day and destroyed me Leg Good heavy xbow.
BW need to implement an anti drunk button, to be pressed when we start drinking. This will then stop us doing stupid things.

Anyone got one for sale?

09-29-2012 20:42 bloodDevil is offline Search for Posts by bloodDevil Add bloodDevil to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I hate well of souls, I had to upgrade My mace five levels.
All those lucky up graders must be cheating.

10-06-2012 22:15 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Having had all the required parts for my P+1 kilt for some time now (possibly going on a year), it's frustrating having two at g+5, one which went straight to g+4 only to go back to +4, and one that refuses to go above +2. I WANT MY KILT! I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH Frown

EZLN

10-07-2012 11:01 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Just went crazy in the well of souls

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRR

12-06-2012 19:30 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Was looking forward to an extra bit of exp for expo's doing Golems....NOT

6 expo's 4 Medusa's 1 RnR 1 Golem...........Frown (((((((((((

Not very good odds in my book
12-28-2012 02:43 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thumb Down! RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sad to say that i have only 1 month from restarting the game and i must write there....
I start 23 (Edit: 30) consecutive pilgrims and 0 of them was agility task - and this is only beginning Evil

FK it, this was bad choice to play again this game...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 02-15-2013 05:58.

02-14-2013 11:01 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

get the stupid rng fixed all the stones i got from auction is gone all on same item my ak 80% chance no way all the way down to +0 more than once get it sorted
02-16-2013 20:19 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
03-06-2013 23:27 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Item Good Titanium Chain of the Pilgrim (+5) has not been upgraded... SEVEN TIMES NOW! I WANT TO BREAK THINGS!

EZLN

03-21-2013 22:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hei!!! WTF???

I start 6 attacks 4 of them was 90% and no one was successful ???

this is not fair !!!

04-01-2013 17:09 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BOS

Chance of successful ambush 90,00 % - what a crap Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's riduculous you got that and still fail tons of attacks in a row and for been worst, ppl attacking you, get trought with just 30%, so what the point in geting 90% chance and you keep failing, last days I'm failing either attacks and quests a lot, close to 50% or even more. This is p*** me off. It's something not working properly?!? In less than 1 hour made 14 quests around half failed, change gear, made 2 attacks and guess what? Both failed with 90%. Mad

just to update - my luck still work fine, 6 attacks made with 90%, 5 fails

Grrrrrrr - http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=14a12e02bf

the RNG its working fine?! What a joke

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xpa: 04-03-2013 17:50.

04-03-2013 16:10 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

sounds like you're close to a level up or upgrading an evo to me, happens every damn time for me!

damn treasure chest giving me club + 2 for the second time in a row!!!

04-05-2013 21:30 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

why cant a pass a regular amount of quests a day...always 5/6 a day max with over 50perc ave chance..

been like that for a few weeks ever since that treasure patch ....conincidence ??
04-06-2013 01:43 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d46557b984

hmmm that's just my luck
04-17-2013 00:49 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013

HATE READING DELETED REPORTS

04-17-2013 20:31 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
HATE READING DELETED REPORTS

I was about to post exactly that.

04-18-2013 11:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Hazardous
Forum Ace

oops it pisses me off as well, for got to save it.........Sorry!
04-19-2013 11:22 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Damn BT hub, It would not load BW so I thought it was down as I could still see other sites.
But My brother could still get in .
I ended up having to re-set My BT hub and then it loaded straight away.
How did this happen ?

04-25-2013 09:22 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
Damn BT hub, It would not load BW so I thought it was down as I could still see other sites.
But My brother could still get in .
I ended up having to re-set My BT hub and then it loaded straight away.
How did this happen ?

Ah man this happens to me ALL the freaking time! So annoying, i log in after about an hour of not being able to log in - start spamming aaaah could you not log in? what do you mean it was just me? oh noooo im cursed!

The worst thing is that this happened in 3 different locations, on 4 different computers ^^

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-25-2013 11:34 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Damn, I hate being retarded.
Joined an expo as samaritan and didn't need to so missed out on 11000xp Frown

04-25-2013 23:08 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thumb Down! RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

8 pilgrim, 4 of them was Wolven King ...

second day - another 8... only one was appearance and 2 of them was Wolven King...

this day again...

WTF?

next day:
3 times i face appearance pilgrim with 65% successful chances and all was failed!!!

Extra lucky RNG!!!

Edit: Delete link - because i delete the messages

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 05-13-2013 13:41.

04-27-2013 14:52 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 56 57 [58] 59 60 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH