Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New search option in Auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New search option in Auctions 7 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

New search option in Auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Adding a new filter: "Non-Legendary only"

09-17-2012 11:44 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your just been stupid nw with all these new stuff there is no need to have that filter at all its fine the way it is most of the things sold are normal

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 09-17-2012 11:53.

09-17-2012 11:50 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for saying I am stupid. Welcome to the fan club Smile

09-17-2012 11:58 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

i never said you were stupid i said your idea's are come back when you have a great idea not somthing what pops into your head randomly

09-17-2012 12:07 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

I will quote it before you edit it and say it never happened Smile

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
your just been stupid nw with all these new stuff there is no need to have that filter at all its fine the way it is most of the things sold are normal

09-17-2012 12:11 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Well read it clearly YOUR JUST BEEN STUPID WITH THE NEW STUFF but still on the subject there is no need for it if there were they would have implanted it when they added leg items

09-17-2012 12:15 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

I try to read it clearly, maybe as my mother language is not English I am misunderstanding it. Those terrible grammar mistakes you make don't help either, I guess the same thing happens to you, this is not your mother language. That or you are missing a few grammar lessons, or you are a kid with special needs.

09-17-2012 12:23 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

I agree.
09-17-2012 12:28 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

All 3

09-17-2012 12:28 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

If Legendary items ever became less rare and more of a day to day occurance I could see this being useful but for now you could probably just look at the items that aren't Legendary

09-17-2012 15:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
lightboy
Double Ace

Yes, you are right, we can live with it as it is now. A few times I would have liked to have it when searching for stuff in closed auctions, and as it is such a minor development and really easy to implement I decided I could mention it here for the developers to take it into account.

09-17-2012 15:28 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: New search option in Auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lightboy

Actually this is something I would like to see as well. Either new tick box or new drop-down menu with 3 options:
- all
- normal
- legendary

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-17-2012 15:46 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: New search option in Auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by lightboy

Actually this is something I would like to see as well. Either new tick box or new drop-down menu with 3 options:
- all
- normal
- legendary

I only really see its use for 2h mellee, other than that its borderline useless as the amount of legendary weapons/armour on this server is minimal to say the least.

If people want this then I can understand why, but I cant see it being a major issue to anyone.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-17-2012 16:05 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
owling

images/avatars/avatar-1062.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

+

SPAM, properly rewarded
Mortis

09-17-2012 16:06 owling is offline Search for Posts by owling Add owling to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

i would also like to see this, in regards to auction changes, i would also like to see max upgrade limit,

over +5 under g+5 etc

Would be useful

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-17-2012 23:53 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

That's true, DemonDude, that is something I have missed a few times! I could edit my suggestion and add that or should we open a new one with yours?

09-18-2012 05:28 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
CJswift

Registration Date: 01-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: TFB/ADX

What about adding actually filters for the bonus's.

Fx if a player is looking for a rep set but not sure which pre/suffixes give the best rep....

Why not add filter for all the stats: rep, charisma, etc... and then a value like: +1, -2, +5, etc... so you can actually do a quick search if there is any equipment on the auction that is better than what you have already. =)

CJ

Underworld:
IGN=CJSwift
09-18-2012 10:51 CJswift is offline Search for Posts by CJswift Add CJswift to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Awwww CJ, no offense, but that is nooby as HECK!!!

And thats why i lurves it soooo much! Awesome filter Big Grin

Maybe a little game breaking? And a ton of 'pro players' will bash it with why dont you just learn, look at the auction the old fashioned way, in my day we used dial up to play blood wars, blah blah blah

But that would be AMAZING for new players who dont know nuhfin !

09-18-2012 11:04 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Set bonuses - Underworld

09-18-2012 15:05 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Set bonuses - Underworld

o_0

Whats that got to do with it?

I thought it was a search for a stat

aka - whats in auction that gives: [select stat]

things like str, agi, defence 50+, combinations

etc etc

09-18-2012 15:08 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

CJswift, I think your idea is great and could help a lot to less experienced players. To avoid getting it lost, please open a new thread with it, as you see at least both DD and I will support it Smile

And DD, your idea as I told you was also good and useful, do the same please! Smile

09-18-2012 15:26 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New search option in Auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH