Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Finds 31 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.23
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Lucky Finds Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://193.200.241.59/bwuk_r1/showmsg.ph...&key=8b3557b8bb
06-17-2008 20:17 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Beegarck! WTF..... how comes I only ever get stuff like this?

Lame! Big Grin

Well done on your drop. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-17-2008 20:39 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamess36362
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL thanks. i am having some what of a lucky day today Smile oh and anyone feel free to post any quests Smile
06-17-2008 20:45 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

That is the TRUELY luckiest quest i've ever seen.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
06-18-2008 01:31 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Madamme_Mina

Registration Date: 05-13-2008
Clan: [V13]

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://193.200.241.59/bwuk_r1/showmsg.ph...&key=5a75e45d26

First really decent drop i've got.
MM
06-18-2008 08:38 Madamme_Mina is offline Search for Posts by Madamme_Mina Add Madamme_Mina to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Don't delete the message next time...

And holy crap, what an amazing quest Shocked

06-18-2008 15:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

i wish i had a quest like that Frown
06-18-2008 16:14 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

dont have links anymore but got life stone on vicinty quest as lvl 11 or so
and a titanium necklace around lvl 15

best I got so far ^^
06-19-2008 11:34 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Got a SS recently (Deleted the message) But here's a good one Tongue

http://193.200.241.59/bwuk_r1/showmsg.ph...&key=771f7bbb4b
06-19-2008 16:51 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
jamess36362
Viking

nice just did this one Smile

http://193.200.241.59/bwuk_r1/showmsg.ph...&key=0d4dca3258
06-19-2008 22:00 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I have got a few decent finds from quests, including:

Cape of Orchid
Bracelet of Bat
Bracelet of Concentration
Cap of Precognition
Hunters Cape
3 Shorts of Shepherd's and 1 Trousers of Shepherd Wink Tongue

And wouldn't I like a few more of these Wink :

http://193.200.241.59/bwuk_r1/showmsg.ph...&key=7dedc4a0e0

06-20-2008 16:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

never had any soustones and only once a merge stone on quest (and no nice SS+ jewellery) but well after 2 elvish shorts in 5 quests last week, look at this one two nice items Wink
06-21-2008 03:04 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Lol nice, just remembered I found an Elvish Shirt of Guard on a quest last week Big Grin

06-21-2008 05:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

humm how the hell do u lot manage to get such gd items man i rarely find any gd items.. n the only gd item i have found so far is a ring of wisdom that's about it.. sry i have the link.. n that was like ages ago. Frown

jus done this recently.. lucky my ars Mad

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dbff229f56

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 06-23-2008 21:12.

06-23-2008 21:02 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Three things Minshres.

What level are you?
What Luck do you have on a quest?
What zone are you in?

All of these effect quest drops.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-24-2008 04:04 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Your level only affects the chance of success, not drop rate.

And different zones change the level of items found, not suffixes or prefixes etc. Ie. In zone 5 i may find a bow, in zone 3 i have just as much chance of finding a bow, only it may be a bow (+2).

I found my only soulstone from a quest and my tie of madman in the 5th zone

06-24-2008 04:58 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

cf luck thread zone seems to affect frequency of suffis appearance (but they can all be expensive or strengthened)
06-24-2008 09:20 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

i m lvl 49, zone 3... luck 9 with the help of the lucking giving bow..forgot whats it called..
and chance of success i can get it all to 90% only for easy quest though.. and even with luck bow i can only find ring+1, club +? and so on..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 06-24-2008 18:34.

06-24-2008 18:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
i m lvl 49, zone 3... luck 9 with the help of the lucking giving bow..forgot whats it called..
and chance of success i can get it all to 90% only for easy quest though.. and even with luck bow i can only find ring+1, club +? and so on..

From tutorial:
"Your chance of successful quests depends on:

character's level,
tested parameter (related to experience level)
luck.
Quests' difficulty adjusts to character's level, which prevents situations, when all quests are too easy for you.

Chance of successful quest may be increased with proper items, random parameters gained for even levels and parameters improved by redundant points of progress descended from tasks or barter.

Maximum chance of successful quest:

easy quests: 90%
normal quests: 80%
hard quests: 70% "

Ergo, chance of success on an easy quest will never surpass 90%, regardless of zone, stats or weaponry.
06-24-2008 19:56 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:

I have luck 33 at least and i get sometimes only a club, or 2 short bows ... so everything should be fine with your chance Smile just a matter of statistics

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
06-24-2008 20:41 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

wow dam luck 33.. u serious.. dam..

oh ya NouveauNosferatu thks for the info but i was talking about how can i get better items not about success rate

06-24-2008 23:18 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Why do some people get 2 items per quest?
Does it have to do with zone/difficulty?

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-24-2008 23:37 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
wow dam luck 33.. u serious.. dam..

oh ya NouveauNosferatu thks for the info but i was talking about how can i get better items not about success rate

Ah, apologies. I misunderstood.
06-24-2008 23:42 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Originally posted by MetalMouth
Why do some people get 2 items per quest?
Does it have to do with zone/difficulty?

Both. Zone 3 in an easy quest I can get 2 items with +1 Big Grin

06-25-2008 07:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

there is a luck subject in mishmash for thos interested (what luck can do by knightroad). So lucks helps a lot as well as zone. But you will always get bows or clubs. And you may get a lot of bad suffixes. Or you might get lucky on your random throw for determining the quality of the object and get a elvish cape of death sower on easy quest.
06-25-2008 09:38 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

hardly a lucky quest but very happy about it Smile
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1ef977a32f
06-25-2008 10:41 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

My first multiple return in a long time and my first zone 4 medium quest =D

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b4f6386b17

06-26-2008 09:21 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanguin

Not really a lucky quest (quest itself resulted in one shiny cap+1), but as a result of the quest:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=04400cbff8

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ral: 06-26-2008 17:47.

06-26-2008 17:47 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Waow!!!
What kinda level must u b to get that kinda shiz??? Sooo jealus!!

06-26-2008 17:53 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

per 50points you have it, you will get everystone, almost got mine 5points left Big Grin

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 06-26-2008 17:55.

06-26-2008 17:54 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanguin

Ah, that would explain it. Awesomeness Smile
06-26-2008 17:55 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: V13

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c4dbb20b59

just stones in this quest
06-27-2008 07:36 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

well i have a few...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e159999e80

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5a26360391

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=25327ae33f

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=10b24aa181

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-27-2008 13:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

ug3 now that jus takes the piss.. i have nvr found a ms or a ss n u jus... dammm..

06-27-2008 15:21 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
jamess36362
Viking

not bad Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b2a86abc0a
06-27-2008 15:26 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

haha my sisters going to be well jealous

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aaa3515630

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
06-30-2008 16:48 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

my best find would have 2 be a ring of madman
06-30-2008 16:55 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I don't have the links but only decent items I have found are Chain of Pilgrim and Tie of Pilgrim however I have these...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d07f2a8367

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=de3ccd9ae9

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5174678fb7

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
06-30-2008 20:03 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Holy cow

Thats like 3 in a month!

07-01-2008 16:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

I rarely get good stuff. But today used up about 3 quests to get Appearance Pilgrimage done (took 8 in total) and got this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4871a8c52b

and looking at armoury now I have about 20 Items all +2 or better just from today, all crap still mind you. But worth destroying for Nanites etc now rather than just selling them.

Before that I mostly got Cap, Knife, Hard Hat and the odd one of them with +1 or +2. Found like maybe 2 Heartstones and 4 Bloodstones since I started playing BW.

My bro on the other hand has found Shorts of Shadow Hunter, SS, MS and plenty more before he was even lvl 20. (thats Vicinity of City in Z5)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-02-2008 19:29 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH