Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Shortening Deluxe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Shortening Deluxe 15 Votes - Average Rating: 4.0715 Votes - Average Rating: 4.07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Shortening Deluxe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Makes quests and ambushes 50% shorter compared to regular shortening.

Could be applied on top of shortening (to buy it you need to buy shortening first.) Same price as shortening.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 09-16-2012 11:30.

09-16-2012 11:30 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is with you trying to get everything "Deluxe" and get things shorter and better.

If you dont the time to put in then its not the devs fault.
09-16-2012 11:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
What is with you trying to get everything "Deluxe" and get things shorter and better.

If you dont the time to put in then its not the devs fault.

This is a thread with a new suggestion, for me it improves the game and for the developers it improves the amount of money they get from me Big Grin

If you like it or not, you can write your opinion here, explaining why you think it is good or bad. If you have any suggestion yourself fell free to create a new one. If you are just trolling around please shut up.

09-16-2012 11:37 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

All I've read in both of your topics are ME ME ME.

Put a sock in it, its getting tedious. You want the easy game by just being able to log on and hit MAX and go and still get the benefits of the game as if you where actually playing it and putting the time in.

Next you'll want an auto attacker and somebody to log on for you..

This game will eventually be a "I've got more money than you i can afford to do this better & quicker"
09-16-2012 11:43 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Good thing this is not something for you to decide Big Grin

09-16-2012 11:47 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by lightboy

it might not be "his to decide" but he has a very good point...

This game is NOT PAY TO WIN.... you earn it with time and effort.

you want to win but dont want to work as hard as everyone else, so no I really think its a stupid idea.

Usually I find it difficult to agree with Flash on anything so this isnt a "mod thing" so I wouldnt treat it as such.

quote:
All I've read in both of your topics are ME ME ME.

Put a sock in it, its getting tedious. You want the easy game by just being able to log on and hit MAX and go and still get the benefits of the game as if you where actually playing it and putting the time in.

Next you'll want an auto attacker and somebody to log on for you..

This game will eventually be a "I've got more money than you i can afford to do this better & quicker"

Nail on head.

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-16-2012 14:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

I never ask to pay for win, as you like to do. I never ask to have more chances to win, more chances to have more and better drops, etc. as you do.

I only think about what things I'd like to see, things that in my opinion (I might be wrong but it is just my opinion) I would like to see in the game. Developers want to have people staying and coming to BW, as well as people paying for premium and premium options. And I think my ideas could help a bit, but anyway it is his decision.

For me, one of the most boring times in BW is when I have to quest, being more than 4 hours everyday doing pilgrims is really boring. That's why my suggestion goes in the way to do that boring time shorter. I hope that even you and FlashAOD can get it with this explanation, but if you don't I really don't care, as this is a thread I have created so developers can read it and then do whatever they consider is better for the game.

If they ever do what you usually suggest (paying to get more drops, etc) that would ruin the game, as that is cheats for money. I can understand that you like that, as it seems it is the only way for you to improve, and I respect that, but I don't agree. Thanks god BW developers are way smarter than that.

09-16-2012 17:00 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

If you don't like 4 hours of pilg there's 2 other quests that are alot shorter

Pilgs take longer as the payout is potentially better

This is just another bad idea to help yourself

09-16-2012 21:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
lightboy
Double Ace

Shortening is not my idea, it comes from the developers, if you don't like it open a new thread and tell the developers that what they did "is just another bad idea" and that they should listen to you and the other 2 trolls and remove it.

Meanwhile developers can evaluate if there is room for a shortening deluxe or not.

09-16-2012 22:10 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Shortening is not your idea, no, but Shortening Deluxe is O.o Shortening is enough, how can you shorten the Shortening option? O.o

Nobody here said that shortening option is a bad idea, they're saying your idea is bad and seems to be about you :L Where did anyone, other than yourself, say that shortening option is a bad idea? It's a great idea and should stay the way it is. O.o Why change it?

quote:
I only think about what things I'd like to see, things that in my opinion (I might be wrong but it is just my opinion) I would like to see in the game.

quote:
This is a thread with a new suggestion, for me it improves the game and for the developers it improves the amount of money they get from me Big Grin

I kinda agree with Flash's first post :p Me me me me me..

quote:
If they ever do what you usually suggest (paying to get more drops, etc) that would ruin the game, as that is cheats for money.

I don't recall anyone mentioning paying for more drops and stuff, that idea is retarded and unnecessary, like Shortening Deluxe O.o

quote:
blah blah ignorance towards logical and rational thinking blah blah me me blah blah making things up and changing what people said O.o blah

^For me, that sums up most of what you've posted.. :/ Only some of what you've posted makes some sense in my opinion.

Of course, you're probably just gonna blank that opinion too. O.o

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 09-16-2012 22:55.

09-16-2012 22:38 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

You harp on about your opinion lightboy and then refuse to listen to other peoples calling them "trolls"... if everyone that disagreed with you was a troll I'd need a bigger damn bridge.

The only one mentioning "pay to win" is you just indirectly.

"oh woe is me I want all the payout from a pilgrimage but I dont want it to take as long".

You only get in life what you have the patience to achieve, this game is alot like that.

If you dont want to earn your potential pilgrimage drops then you dont deserve them.

end of discussion.

EDIT to destroy your previous argument:

quote:
I never ask to pay for win, as you like to do. I never ask to have more chances to win, more chances to have more and better drops, etc. as you do.

When have I ever asked for more drops or a higher chance to win by paying for it, In the last post that was sarcasm about what you would be asking for next, and I wasnt far off.

quote:
I only think about what things I'd like to see, things that in my opinion (I might be wrong but it is just my opinion) I would like to see in the game. Developers want to have people staying and coming to BW, as well as people paying for premium and premium options. And I think my ideas could help a bit, but anyway it is his decision.

If we all only thought about things we would like to see, and not things for the server, then the top 50 would be missing a few snipers.

quote:
For me, one of the most boring times in BW is when I have to quest, being more than 4 hours everyday doing pilgrims is really boring. That's why my suggestion goes in the way to do that boring time shorter. I hope that even you and FlashAOD can get it with this explanation, but if you don't I really don't care, as this is a thread I have created so developers can read it and then do whatever they consider is better for the game.

Bloodwars is a game that can be played in the background whilst doing something else, I personally play Diablo 3 or make use of my time questing elsewhere. Just because you sit and stare at the timer ticking down because you lack common sense, is not our problem and does not need to be rectified by the devs.

quote:
If they ever do what you usually suggest (paying to get more drops, etc) that would ruin the game, as that is cheats for money. I can understand that you like that, as it seems it is the only way for you to improve, and I respect that, but I don't agree. Thanks god BW developers are way smarter than that.

Again I have never suggested paying for more drops and I also see:
quote:
as it seems it is the only way for you to improve
as a personal attack on me and I, Unlike you, dont cry to others to fix my merge routes so I can stay on par with the players around me so I can climb the rankings.

You want to play an easy game I recommend happy fairy pony land adventures 3D as that seems to be a game on your intellectual level.

You do not personally attack me and assume I wont take any notice.

Your ideas are stupid and biased to idiots that want every thing for free without working for it. You are the BW equivalent of a child with a trust fund that assumes he is ENTITLED to everything but that is not the case.

quote:

Smile

09-16-2012 23:35 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thanks guys for your kind words Smile As I already said:

quote:

09-17-2012 04:04 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. And you call us trolls..

quote:
Bloodwars is a game that can be played in the background whilst doing something else, I personally play Diablo 3 or make use of my time questing elsewhere. Just because you sit and stare at the timer ticking down because you lack common sense, is not our problem and does not need to be rectified by the devs.

He's right. I also use this as a secondary game now. If you use this as your sole game in life your going to get angry when nobody likes your ideas of rich people for a better game.
09-17-2012 08:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

quote:

09-17-2012 10:20 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
quote:

And this is the reason you will always lose a debate. When things start going south you just keep repeating yourself over and over like a 5 year old.

Repeating the same thing doesn't get your point across, it just makes you look like a child.

quote:

Smile

09-17-2012 11:33 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

I know para, you already said it in a different thread, that you'd like to pay more money to have better drops, more chances to pass, etc. but as I have already told you a few times I don't like cheating for money as you do. I have made a suggestion to the developers, if you don't like it fine, but I don't care.

09-17-2012 12:14 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Guys, try to keep the personal attacks away otherwise I will close it and hand out some warnings.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-17-2012 15:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
I know para, you already said it in a different thread, that you'd like to pay more money to have better drops, more chances to pass, etc. but as I have already told you a few times I don't like cheating for money as you do. I have made a suggestion to the developers, if you don't like it fine, but I don't care.

what exactly is your fascination with taking sarcasm as fact?

you dont like "cheating for money" and yet thats what you are trying to push on the devs.

ill even go quote the thread where i said that:

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
its not designed to be like questing one by one.

it is designed to improve your caravanning of quests which it does.

You only get out of a game what you put in.... this feature lets you put less in than a person that does them 1 by 1 and get slightly less out unlike a normal caravan that you put slightly less in and get hardly anything out.

and if you want to go the "I pay for it therefore I want it like this" route I'd happily pay the same for a "single quest deluxe":

150% increased chance of success
150% increased drops
150% increase on arcana used for quests. /sarcasm

next you will be asking for "attack button deluxe = It makes your attack button green"

Or "expo deluxe = Click to instantly kill the mob"

how about "Login deluxe = automatically logs in and plays the damn game for you"

your argument is flawed, and yes I do realise it is your opinion but, as I have said many times and yet you still choose to ignore, its not your opinion that matters. One person wont change a damn thing, that takes the masses, and you sir are not the masses, you are a tiny voice of one person that is so narrow minded that he wont even listen to another persons opinion whilst trying to push his own on others.

quote:

Smile

09-17-2012 15:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

It seems that I am not the only narrow minded as you call me, as some players that agree with some of my suggestions have decided to translate them to Polish and put them in the Polish forum on the game to push it. They talked to people in some Polish Moria server and some of them liked the idea, at least that's what I have been told as I don't play there nor speak Polish.

Anyway it doesn't guarantee anything, as this is not a democracy. Developers listen (or at least I hop so Wink ) what we say, but they have the final call.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 09-17-2012 18:53.

09-17-2012 18:52 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

God cant you guys just grow up and stop arguing o_O Who cares, honestly lol

My opinion on this idea is no. I think that it moves even closer to a pay to win setting, which is not what blood wars is about at all Red Face

Im all for more micro transactions for extra tid bits, silly boost, w/e as long as it wont warp core gameplay Big Grin

Now that ive put my own feelings towards this post, im now finished unless somthing new comes up (mind you thats unlikely as your al just being mean to one another!)

=D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-18-2012 00:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Finally someone posting just his opinion about the topic! Thanks DemonDude Smile

09-18-2012 05:26 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Everyone that has posted here has voiced their opinion. You just don't like it cause it goes against yours.

Personally I would hate to have this in the game. It's "pay to win!" then. If you don't have time to do pilgrimages, don't do them. There's a reason I still only have easy quests done for act 3.

Not everyone has more than a couple of quid to throw at this game, it would just ensure that people with more money can progress faster/easier than the people with actual skill in the game that can't spend any more. It would turn into most other text based games.
09-18-2012 11:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Hi Hayz_M, you can read DD post and you will realize that he is against my idea. The difference is that he is not doing any kind of personal attack, just saying he doesn't agree.

I do pilgrims, you can take a look at my stats and you will see that I do them. But your explanation makes sense, as there could be people that don't do pilgrims and would do them if they have to spend 2 hours instead of 4. They would get more exp (I wouldn't say better drops as in my experience I have had better in easy quests most of the times, but when I am sitting in Z1.)

As I said, I wouldn't win more exp as I do pilgrims and will do them (of course with the official shortening, otherwise I prefer to die Wink ) So now the develpers will think about it and they will do whatever they consider is better for them, for the game and for their customers.

09-18-2012 15:20 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I know you do pilgrims, I never said you don't. I said if you don't have time to do them and want shortening to shorten your shortening then you shouldn't do them.

Why do you need more experience from them? You don't. It's fine the way it is you're just trying to level faster.

If someone spends 4 hours just looking at a screen waiting for a timer to tick down then of course they are going to want to slit their wrists. My advice is - Play this in the background of another game that you don't have to wait for timers. I personally play this when I am on facebook or doing something more interesting. You could even set up a caravan of 3 pilgrims at 10 mins each and go do something interesting around the house or something for half hour.. Come back every half hour to click your quests..
09-18-2012 16:31 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Cool I have decided I want deluxe deluxe..deluxe deluxe

so I can have shortened shortening
full stats for questy's & full luck & then I can be ooohhh loooksy i'm mazzzzziiinnng Cool

I'll pay a tenner for that if anyone cares Tongue

(sarcasm) Pleased

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-18-2012 17:02 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

quote:
quote:

well really it is up to us we dont want it so they wont do it.

you board of doing quests then do an attack between them and as some one else said do a diffrent quest very simple.

it shouldnt change and is fine the way it is
09-18-2012 17:05 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
I know you do pilgrims, I never said you don't. I said if you don't have time to do them and want shortening to shorten your shortening then you shouldn't do them.

Why do you need more experience from them? You don't. It's fine the way it is you're just trying to level faster.

If someone spends 4 hours just looking at a screen waiting for a timer to tick down then of course they are going to want to slit their wrists. My advice is - Play this in the background of another game that you don't have to wait for timers. I personally play this when I am on facebook or doing something more interesting. You could even set up a caravan of 3 pilgrims at 10 mins each and go do something interesting around the house or something for half hour.. Come back every half hour to click your quests..

I have time to do them and in fact I do them, which doesn't change the fact: it is boring. And yes, I also do other things, who could be waiting all the time in front of the screen? Smile I don't want more experience from them, what I mean is that doing pilgrims you get more experience. It is true that if my proposal ever becomes true, people that don't have the time could find it and they could do pilgrims and then get more experience than doing easy quests.

In the same way as I (and many other players) do pilgrims because we can pay for shortening, but without it we would do just easy quests. So following the reasoning you and some other people are doing, I think you should ask the developers to remove the current shortening, as the same thing applies. But if you ask me... please don't do it!!!! Wink

09-18-2012 19:50 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Darc:

quote:
Anyway it doesn't guarantee anything, as this is not a democracy. Developers listen (or at least I hop so Wink ) what we say, but they have the final call.

09-18-2012 19:53 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

No because the current shortening is fine. What you want is to shorten your shortening option. I'm so tempted to put a "Yo Dawg I heard you like shortening" meme up here but I wont.

They have already added shortening to quests, that cuts 20 mins off pilgrims. What do you want? A 5 min pilgrim with a 1 min 30 sec far quest and a 50 second short quest?

You just want to progress faster and are trying to fob it off as "It wood be gud for evary1 if we cud shorten our shortening."

You're just being stupid now. Twist and change the words and make yourself look like an idiot.
09-18-2012 22:38 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Please answer this question: how can I progress faster if developers ever decide to do shortening deluxe? I will do the same kind of quests (pilgrims) and the same number of them. Maybe I am missing something but I don't think so.

09-19-2012 05:23 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

You will progress faster because you can do more pilgrimages in a shorter amount of time.

Meaning you will probably do them more often or when they become available..
09-19-2012 10:44 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Well, I usually do 24 pilgrims a day, so that doesn't apply to me. I would do the same and would earn the same experience, as I already explained in my previous posts.

I also said that I could understand your point as that could not be the case for other players.

And the same thing happens with the current shortening option, and in this case it affects me, as I do pilgrims because I can buy shortening, otherwise I'd do easy quests. That's why following your logic and the logic from some other players, you should ask developers to remove shortening, as it allow players to do pilgrims "more often of when they become available"

And using the same reasoning, you should also ask for premium to be removed, as people has twice the number of attacks and quests, and it allows paying players to grow faster than non-paying ones.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 09-19-2012 13:33.

09-19-2012 13:32 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Okay, again you have taken what I have said and twisted it to try and form some sort of argument.

Premium is useful. Pretty much everyone who plays regularly has it, It's like £1 for a mobile one, people that don't buy it are either new to the game and don't know if they like it yet or just don't care about having extra attacks and quests. Also the current shortening we have is good. Everyone who can buy premium has it because it is useful.

You are asking for something that has already been made better to be improved again so you don't have to waste as much of your life looking at a timer and trying to fob it off as "it will be gud 4 evary1". I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here. It's a silly idea and you're just twisting what people have said.
09-19-2012 14:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

I am just pointing out that your reasoning is wrong. You said:

"Why do you need more experience from them? You don't. It's fine the way it is you're just trying to level faster."

"You just want to progress faster and are trying to fob it off as "It wood be gud for evary1 if we cud shorten our shortening.""

"You will progress faster because you can do more pilgrimages in a shorter amount of time."

And I have explained you why I can't grow faster with my suggestion. Not to tell that I already grow fast enough Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 09-19-2012 15:40.

09-19-2012 15:39 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

It's okay for people that are being carried by their clan. I however help the lower members of the clan I am in with their expos.

My reasoning is fine. It's the same as the other peoples here you just don't agree with it and twist the words. I'm done arguing with you. Have fun with the rest of your silly ideas. This won't be implemented because people don't want it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-19-2012 16:36.

09-19-2012 16:35 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

quote:
Darc:

quote:

they do listen so why they going to waste time making something that only 1 person is going to buy
09-19-2012 19:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

the more stuff the dev put on for us to buy increase caravan chances and shortening quest even more is just gunna put bloodwars with other online games where you pay to be the best what will your next suggestion be pay for items trust me no more al pay and reep benefits i would rather play where i dont have to spend money to get better end of day not all people have the money to reep benefits meaning they will not progress well

if this game ever became "pay to be the best" game i will say now i will be one of the first to click delete character button

09-19-2012 23:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

RE: Shortening Deluxe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Makes quests and ambushes 50% shorter compared to regular shortening.

Could be applied on top of shortening (to buy it you need to buy shortening first.) Same price as shortening.

whats the point of it? you set it and walk away from pc or any other machine anyway. deluxe is for lazy ppl or those who dont have time to do them anyway, cant see point of shortening them even more...

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

09-20-2012 02:26 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Devs are also considering this one, thread can be closed, thatks all of you for your feedback Wink

10-02-2012 01:14 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Shortening Deluxe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH