Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » clan siege comp suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page clan siege comp suggestion 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

clan siege comp suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello everyone gazzer678 here Tongue

been thinkin recently that we dont really have many sieges going on
and i was thinkin maybe getting some clans together for a little championship
i know its not directly got a reward as of yet other then winning of course :p
oh and getting to smack a few clans about assuming ur not on the slapped end Tongue

but anyway i was thinking maybe getting top 4 players from each clan
as i believe for hops to be lost during a siege it needs 5 players on each team
so four would keep this risk free,
and these teams of four can fight it out against each other in siege
to keep it simple to start with keeping 1 team per a clan
but in time we could maybe make tier 1 2 and 3 etc
but if any clans want to join in and give this a test run im more then happy to give this a shot

but all in all bit of fun, get back to me if ur interested
no clan to big nor small Smile
09-17-2012 18:41 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

top 4 from each clan is a little extreme... you should do it a level limit of say 370 to stop say 4 of the top 6 being in one team and helping with diversity....

Im game for this.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-17-2012 23:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would another one for say lvl 50-65 be useful aswell?
09-18-2012 00:09 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Thread Starter Thread Started by gazzer678

ah good point para,
quite a simple solution, as honest i been thinking damn cezera is just gonna pwn if u mix him with 3 other decent hitters lol!

but 370 does souns like a decent number Smile but might go tad lower, as thats still 3x 90lvl and lvl 100, maybe 350? then u gotta really think about ur team Smile

morning scotland the brave
honestly i just woken up, so im not full sure of what u mean
so im gonna have so assume u mean,
have group of players of set levels between ur stated amount?

if so, once we've given the ''tier 1'' system ago, i would like to advance to have lower leveled groups
so every chance has a chance of wining cus as u know certain clans dont have many high levels, so in time we will stretch to making groups for lower levels

keep the positive support coming via pm's in game Smile
09-18-2012 06:16 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

This sounds epic, pretty much your saying - lets make the new arena system ourselves.

+1 x9001 - Im all for this Big Grin Its been tried before, but afaik never really got off the ground. Ill jump into this if i can, ill get owned i know, but still wana go lmao, it will be fun beans Smile

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-18-2012 09:32 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Thanks for ur enthusiasm demondude Smile il hoping this will get off the ground Smile
I'm gettin fair amount of support in game
Fair point it's like arena system
But with arena ur preparing for expo with chance of siege
With this people will (assuming other have different set ups for expos then siege I know fair few who do)

I'm at work atm but I'm gonna look at all clans send this link out abit
Work on the total amounts of points per team thanks to paras idea Smile

Long term if it works il b makin a spread sheet for wins loses so everyone can see where they stand
Might need some help with that lol! Making it not so much runnin it,

But for every clan who enters I would like a volenter to feed to me the links of sieges when it starts
So anyone interested in this would be a massive help to the system Smile
09-18-2012 11:57 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Oh no i mean the new pvp arena we will be getting soon Big Grin

09-18-2012 12:12 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

By what I meant by lvl 50-65 is non act 3 just to include lower lvls.
09-18-2012 12:21 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Pvp arena? I not heard of this? How soon is soon demondude? Frown
And Scotland in time once this is runnin I assure u they'll b ones for smaller groups aswel Smile
Consider by doing it for the strong team system first it's a beta test for other level groups
09-18-2012 12:46 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

there can be strong lvl 50-65 :-p
09-18-2012 12:52 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

BloodWars' Sixth Birthday!

Arena v.2
We will add a new arena that will let you fight in ranked 1v1 and 3v3 games. Points gained on the arena can be spent on additional abilities for your characters.

=D

09-18-2012 13:28 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

I don't like u demondude :p but hey this can still be fun and be good practice for this update
So I'm still gonna try to get this working now I know bw Beat me to it lol
09-18-2012 14:05 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Gazzer you will get this before they ever decide to give us it.
09-18-2012 14:28 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Oh yea man i totally agree, theres a reason other players tried to do this before

SIEGES ARE AWESOME!

And if you really dont lose poh with just 4 a side then this will be really fun =)

Hehe, i think its moreso you beating BW to it Gaz Big Grin

09-18-2012 14:29 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Thank you both of you Smile
I'm pretty sure u don't lose poh in 4 man sieges so let's get this started my goal is to have the first sieges going by Saturday at the latest
Think it's gonna b hard to get db hll and bos to join in thou Frown
09-18-2012 14:36 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

just ask them
09-18-2012 14:40 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

gazzer u dont lose honour 4-4 you are right, so its just for fun and to show off really Tongue

i dont think the 4 top players would be the right way about going about it
maybe lvl range or something?

i wouldnt mind doing this, ill speak to a few in bos, some of them might like to do this.. but probly not all of them Tongue

ill reply when i got names from bos Wink
09-18-2012 14:43 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Thank you sparkx
I think I'm gonna go for a 350ish point limit Smile
If u can get four people from bos that would b all needed for time being
Thank you confirming 4v4 is safe Smile
09-18-2012 14:47 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Have you taken clan buildings into account? They give stupidly high bonuses if the level difference is enough

Good idea though sounds good

09-18-2012 15:09 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
gazzer678

I have thought about that firetrap and if every one comes close to the set level limit buildings should b a problem as far as I'm aware cus for clan buildings to take effect it's gotta b 100 point different or something like that isn't it?
09-18-2012 16:02 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

i think the clan buildings have to be set e'g Law and order
all weapons damage +20, PERCEPTION -30, AGILITY +60, chance for critical hit -25 %, dodge +10 %, requires GUNS (one- or two-handed) has to be picked by the leader of the clan who uses this tactic im unsure tho but the clan buildings should'nt come into account

09-18-2012 17:43 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
gazzer678

As anyone other then bos spoken between they're own clans about this as of yet?
My laptops deciding it needs a full repair on it working on it now using my mobile
Hopefully it will b runnin tonight Frown
Unexpected bull lol I hate electronics
09-18-2012 20:40 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Bump
09-25-2012 09:37 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

when do we start?

09-25-2012 13:37 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Gonna mail around clans to do finishing touches on theyre teams
U want to organise the team for ur clan nund?
09-25-2012 13:49 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Only two clans with confirmed teams so far come on guys
From the start loads of people have been loving this idea
But not putting teams together? Come on let's kick ass Smile
09-26-2012 09:05 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I've got a team of 4 ranging from 86 - 94

09-26-2012 21:23 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

I think maybe there should be a kind of competition between certain level ranges maybe... For example:

Teams of max. 4 people between lvl 50-65 with a level max. of, say... 230/240 levels?
Then teams of max. 4 people between 65-80 with a level cap of 300 levels maybe? Tongue
Teams of 4 people max. between level 80-95 with a level cap of 360 levels?
etc..

It'd be nice to see small clans fighting each other like this too haha, fun for them too. ;p

Obviously the level ranges would maybe have to be adjusted possible, not sure about the level caps for the level ranges though... But the level ranges would maybe stop some clans putting out 3 top hitters from their clan and maybe 1 small person rather than 4 equally decent/good hitters Smile level ranges of 50-60, 60-70, 70-80, etc maybe? We'll probably have to adjust things and discuss them... But I'm just seeing what other people think of this suggestion. :p

Also, where will we post the results of these sieges? Here? Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 10-01-2012 21:34.

10-01-2012 21:28 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Hey hammertime I appreciate your question and suggest this has been mentioned before few times Smile and it is in the making as a lot of clans arnt 'strong enough' due to lack of high players which is something I fully understand
My long term goal is the tier system
Teir 1 2 3 Smile (I think I might keep it to 2 tiers but goal is 3)
But currently only high levels are being ran so everyone can see how it runs and I know how smoothly it will go tier 1 being higher players btw
So fear not there is plans for low level sieges Smile
In time we should have each tier having one tordement a week Smile

But as for siege results ATM as its only tier 1 I can easily keep track for the moment but I will have a spreadsheet running for whole serve to access and edit if needed so everyone can enter results aswel as view the score board Smile
10-01-2012 23:17 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

I took part in this siege thing, I failed hard. I'm declining myself from further attempts to save myself the embarrassment.

10-02-2012 17:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I took part in this siege thing, I failed hard. I'm declining myself from further attempts to save myself the embarrassment.

Boooooorrrrriiiiiiiing. :p

It's a bit of fun for god's sake, we got raped by Nndungu and all haha Tongue

Looking forward to the next sieges Big Grin

10-02-2012 17:57 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Who is the unholy empire? Lol
But win or lose it's fun no embarrassment
Don't quit cus u lost think everyone's gonns lose to nnudge
10-03-2012 11:29 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Double Ace

He's Batman ;p Nanananana BATMAN in game.

When are the next sieges planned, Gazzer? Tongue

10-03-2012 12:14 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Ah damn u batman don't make our team look weak lol
Well end results
1st bos
2nd hll
3rd umm not my clan? Lol!

Bos won flawlessly I blame steroids lol

Next sieges should b soon currently askin for new clans to join Smile
10-03-2012 12:19 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

where are the reports ??

cmon we wanna see !!!

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-03-2012 13:28 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Getting reports now a lot of people deleted Frown
Including me I did have bos vs hll but misplayed them during a delete all read message lol
10-03-2012 14:08 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Double Ace

BoS vs. HLL

HLL vs. LGN

Those are the ones I have Big Grin

Was in wrong gear for the LGN siege though haha, miscalculated an ambush time Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 10-03-2012 14:47.

10-03-2012 14:45 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Hello everyone Smile
Been studying last reports and I see bos are clear winnings
But I can't ask them to make a small team as there's so many who wants to join
So I have to ideas
Either letting other teams when fighting bos go over the limit slightly which I'd risky as it goes to the 5 limit but I'm sure bos wouldn't go over 5 people themselfs but just an idea :p

Or we give it ago same way and hope others have worked on there teams alittle lol
10-08-2012 12:09 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

hey everyone, its me im back, i know ur all thinkin oh bloody hell this again! Tongue
but i want to retry it,
but! im making a twist to this,
im gonna make handicaps and events for it,
like, only certain types of people can join for this siege, or no arcanes just to make it different
so like 1 time it could be say bos vs lgn, snipers only, no arcanes
or bk's but only standard shop clothing (keep ur wep obv)
making it damn random and fun,
whos up for it? Smile
01-06-2013 23:13 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Sounds fun, im in Smile

Though some clans have more X than others Tongue So things like that will need to be considered

01-06-2013 23:30 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » clan siege comp suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH