Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » King of the Hill - PvP Edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page King of the Hill - PvP Edition 4 Votes - Average Rating: 2.254 Votes - Average Rating: 2.254 Votes - Average Rating: 2.254 Votes - Average Rating: 2.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Lamp King of the Hill - PvP Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

King of the Hill - PvP Edition
4 Locations | 10 Zones | Teams of 3

Heres an idea, Who can hold the hill the longest?

I use the zone layout as a base.

1 z1 (Top of the hill | Best of the Best pvp team atm)

2 z2 (Near the top of the hill | Best PvP teams atm)

3 z3 (Middle of the hill | Playing the game for a while, strong but not the best yet)

4 z4 (Rest of the hill | Everyon else on the server to fight and rank up)

Lets say the teams go like this (dont be offended, i have no idea whos the best on this server, so its just top 30 in rankings)

Team 1 - Nndungu | Blodsugare | Mortis
Team 2 - CESARZ | Clemenza | makavelli
Team 3 - DemonDude | BloodyMcBloodster | FakeVampireName
Team 4 - Blah
Team 5 - Blahs Cousin
Team 6 - Blahs Cousins Goldfishes bestfriend
Team 7 - NEW PLAYER

Running down the list:
Team 1 is in z1, at the top of the hill
Team 2 and Team 3 are in a z2 (yea im that good ... ( >.>Wink )
The other 3 are in z3 in the middle of the hill
Excpet team 7, which isnt on the hill yet

It can be done 2 ways - Challenge or Progression.

Challenge is the simple (unfair) way: You attack / lay siege to the team square on the hill
I.E. Team 7 Challenges Team 1 and solo woops all their bums (its obv sheshy in this team)
He then pushes them off the hill and takes their spot

In my opinion this is the bad system as its not as rewarding.

Progression system is a lot more fun and realistic: Work your way up the hill
I.E. Team 7 > moves into the vacant z4 > sieges z3 > wins > pushes losing team into his old zone > rinse & repeat

This way you get a more accurate view of who is truly the king of the hill

EXTRAS <3

Its pretty easy to add in a ton of more features and make it way overly complicated, but a few need to be added and explained for it to work / make sense.

Siege the squares: Can be a basic siege or can have special items such as defence attack buildings/power-ups/somthing sexi to spice it up.

Events: 5 new fun events related to these. (aka no powerups, double hp, half dmg, bot invasion, w/e)

Reports: Under siege team each get an incoming siege report (as you do with a normal siege) but its delayed by half the time, you dont know right away.
Gives the attackers more time to get their side ready than the defence - if you want to tell them then fair enough. Adds options Smile

Squares: Mix together the Expo/koth page UI with the city overview one. Click on each zone art, get a big ass popup with all the info.
or
Each get their own page like the clan headquarters. Optionally - everyone can see what is going on in each zone, what defence they are building etc etc

Recent Battles: Last 10 battles for each square is saved on the ui popup / that squares page similar to player page badges, click on the badge and open the corrosponding report.

You can add an entire new page, with complete new UI and art for all these options.
Messages / zones / squares / reports could look reaaaally cool if it was added in well.

Thoughts? Sorry it looks a little all over the place lol

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-18-2012 10:57 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so if its the zone 1 do you mean squares ? or the levels insside the arena this looks a good idea what would the prizees be xp poh lgo blood peeps items ? if this was an arena based it would be cool but i think there implanting tht 3v3 arena thing that maybe like what your sayiing here i duno

09-18-2012 18:13 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
so if its the zone 1 do you mean squares ? or the levels insside the arena this looks a good idea what would the prizees be xp poh lgo blood peeps items ? if this was an arena based it would be cool but i think there implanting tht 3v3 arena thing that maybe like what your sayiing here i duno

Yea theyre working on a ranked pvp system, i just think this would be a better ranked pvp system Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 09-18-2012 18:19.

09-18-2012 18:18 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

well this system sound like it could be arranged in game tbh if peeps agreed to it but i would be hard to the zone 3 and zone 2 for the top clans as yur only allowed so many

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 09-18-2012 19:06.

09-18-2012 19:06 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

i said i used zone as an example, it would be locations on the hill

09-18-2012 21:21 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

RE: King of the Hill - PvP Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone have comments? Red Face

09-20-2012 14:46 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » King of the Hill - PvP Edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH