Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Enchantment idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Enchantment idea 6 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Enchantment idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have had an idea around enchantments

which my idea is about upgrading enchantments let say you get for an enchantment

+10 agilty -2 appearance

how about being able to upgrade them within 5 levels or something along these line

i don't mean upgrading using stones my idea is using POP

lets say for 1st upgrade it cost 10000 pop - +15 agility -1 appearance
2 nd upgrade 20000 pop +20 agility +1 appearance
3rd upgrade 30000 pop

you get my drift

i dont think this as been covered before and i would like peoples feedback on this idea

Thanks for reading

09-22-2012 17:43 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And how about the guys who do 2 man sphynxs and get 50k pop a time? Pretty cheap to upgrade a evo eventually
09-22-2012 18:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could always increase the price of the upgrades Wink
09-22-2012 18:01 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

put the upgrade price up they were just examples

09-22-2012 18:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

What becomes a price that's too much for somebody whos only level 65.. but is too cheap for a level 90..

It may work if you do the pop upgrade on level req aswell maybe.

So 20,000 for level 1 for a level 65
25,000 for level 1 if your level 66
30,000 for level 1 if your 67 or something along those sort of lines..

The thing is before i deleted there was a guy in SRC who had +1dmg per 4 levels. With enchants like that if they are cheap you can become veeeeeeeeery powerful if you get lucky.
09-22-2012 18:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

No
09-22-2012 18:05 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

I think doing it by the levels would be a better way of sorting the price.. Cause people in top 50 will be able to afford it quicker than lower levels..

Good plan batman Wink
09-22-2012 18:05 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

that was my idea in first place but i didnt think people would agree with that

and

when i was level 65 i had 78 000 pop when you get higher leveled pop isnt an issue tbh

sapling instead of just putting no put a reason i would love to hear it you would proberly be banned before you can upgrade anyways

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 09-22-2012 18:07.

09-22-2012 18:06 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

No... Stupid idea

Many people have over 1 million pop and much much more(seen people with over 2 million pop) so wouldn't be a problem, pop is easier than junk to get

How about if you don't like the enchantment you keep working at running koths until you get a good'en rather than getting an ok one and making it good

Idea of koth is good ones are far and few between and awesome ones are even rarer

09-22-2012 18:19 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I like the idea Tongue Adds more to do - which is always a good thing

Could start with lower boosts and work yoru way up.

Random start point maybe too

edit:

btw ... MILLIONS (not literally xD) of ways to do this other than pop ...

imo though the best way would be to do another koth Big Grin upgrade it that way

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 09-22-2012 19:05.

09-22-2012 19:03 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Adds more to do? Somet more to do would be run another

09-22-2012 19:09 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Moonbootsboy

Registration Date: 07-24-2010

quote:
Originally posted by steco
Item Legendary Perfect Antique Flail has been enchanted! Effects of theenchantment: APPEARANCE +2, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, AGILITY -1.

just imagine 5 upgrades later Wink

this is a bad idea

09-22-2012 19:53 Moonbootsboy is offline Search for Posts by Moonbootsboy Add Moonbootsboy to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

what so upgrading a scythe to P+3 for an extra attack is a bad idea ?

09-22-2012 19:55 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Moonbootsboy
quote:
Item Legendary Perfect Antique Flail has been enchanted! Effects of theenchantment: APPEARANCE +2, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, AGILITY -1.

this is a bad idea

That's what i said -_- there was a guy who had +1dmg per 4 levels. Think about that upgraded. If this was ever put in there needs to be certain things that would never be upgraded. Like + attacks / +1 dmg per 4 levels and so on.
09-22-2012 20:07 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbootsboy
quote:

this is a bad idea

That's what i said -_- there was a guy who had +1dmg per 4 levels. Think about that upgraded. If this was ever put in there needs to be certain things that would never be upgraded. Like + attacks / +1 dmg per 4 levels and so on.

they can always be upgraed

let think you dont need add an extra damage or attack

Level 1 - additional attack with each weapon AGILITY -1 APPEARANCE +2

Level 2 - additional attack with each weapon AGILITY +5 APPEARANCE +4

Level 3 - additional attack with each weapon AGILITY +10 APPEARANCE +6

Level 4 - additional attack with each weapon AGILITY +15 APPEARANCE +8

Level 5 - 2 additional attack with each weapon AGILITY +20 APPEARANCE +10

no whats the problem?

just like upgrading a tattoo or weapon or do you want extra attacks taken off them ?

09-22-2012 20:20 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Obv you need to reevaluate evos with an idea like this. Perhaps some are a 1 or 2 stage upgrade. It doesnt matter.

More to do as in options FT. Adding more options to play with is always fun.

I cant help but wonder if this idea would be liked more if someone else posted it...

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-22-2012 21:05 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

thats what happens mate if someone like para posted this then people would be blowing smoke up there ass it just how popular you are is how the reaction to ideas are welcomed

09-22-2012 21:09 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

No because Para wouldn't post such nonsense and if he did he'd get just the same reply from me, you're just looking for an easy way of getting a better enchant from rubbish rather than actually getting a good enchant

09-22-2012 21:54 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

No i am just putting ideas for new things added to the game

my enchants rubbish and useless so i am looking for another one i wouldnt upgrade that one

09-22-2012 22:12 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+1)
Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 44
Effects: APPEARANCE +43, AGILITY +27, LUCK +4, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, item defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, item defence +3, PERCEPTION +22, chance to hit with melee weapons -32, char defence +6 for every 4 levels, TOUGHNESS -2
Requirements: LEVEL: 96 (126), STRENGTH: 86 (113), AGILITY: 35 (46), TOUGHNESS: 42 (55)
Value: 92 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1126, Mana 4207

Upgrading that would make it pathetically über

Really upgrading enchants is a bad idea

09-22-2012 22:56 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
thats what happens mate if someone like para posted this then people would be blowing smoke up there ass it just how popular you are is how the reaction to ideas are welcomed

if you havnt noticed people blowing smoke up my bum actually annoys me as I dont play this game to get gratification from others.

Imo this idea would only work if you had the option to buy enchants instead of it being completely random.

lets put this idea into context with the other part of the game that is pure luck... quests.

its like this:

I find cruel club of cult... its crap...

throw PoP at it enough it turns into demonic club of clan...

upgrading crap you got from luck (crap enchants/crap quest drops) into something better is just plain wrong....

this is coming from someone with over 1m PoP stashed for no reason so its not because "I cant afford to do it".

I have personally had 22 crap enchants so far and will keep doing KoTh until I get one I am satisfied with. Dont want to put the effort in you dont deserve the enchants.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-23-2012 02:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

i do notice that what i was trying to point out was that if someone like you made this thread people would rim it

but after all feedback i think we can safely say this is a bad idea

thanks for the feedback

09-23-2012 03:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Terrible idea, obviously invented for lazy reasons. And if Para did the same thread, I would probably think it's a good idea because I love Para so much.
09-23-2012 06:51 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

This is a pretty bad idea, I like the idea of doing KOTHs until you get an enchantment that is worth keeping Tongue This could pretty much turn any half decent enchantment into something that is insane O.o

I also saw something about you saying popularity having an effect on how people take ideas, erm, not really, how ridiculously stupid or how great an idea, how much it benefits all or few people, etc, that's what has an effect on how people take ideas Tongue Then, of course, everyone has a different opinion on things, but some ideas are just... No. :L Like Lightboy's Shortening Deluxe - "Shorten your shortening option so you can shorten while you're shortening!"

If someone like Para came along with an idea like this, I'd be saying basically the same thing, but I know he wouldn't come up with something this silly. :L

09-23-2012 16:07 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

Nope as said a enchantment like the one I possess would be too
overpowered Smile

The only idea i have mulled over would be to somehow pay to save the current enchantment u own so u can upgrade item then use saved enchantment on upgraded item at cost of either high pop + ss'S or premium, tho this maybe because i have no access to chapel and forsee a expensive journey to well of souls to upgrade my cape to p+1 when i am at a suitable level :S
09-23-2012 23:17 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

if there were going to be any way to upgrade an enchant, i think it should be this...

example :

you get +5 agility from slums.....then pass horace. i think, if upgrading enchants was a good idea in the first place, you could have the option to upgrade your existing enchant than get another one.

so to upgrade a level you would have to pass the top level in the arena above to upgrade an enchantment. that way every time you upgrade it, it counts as one more enchantment.

imo, that would be the only way it could be fair.

09-24-2012 08:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Enchantment idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH