Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » set colour and arrangement for personal set items. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page set colour and arrangement for personal set items. 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

set colour and arrangement for personal set items. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could it b possible for sets of items that are in the same shelf to b grouped together and coloured like they are for the clan armoury plz for ease and looks nicey nice as well as professional Wink
09-21-2012 19:23 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

agree
09-21-2012 20:01 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They can't do it for some reason I've asked for somet similar before

09-21-2012 20:03 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
They can't do it for some reason I've asked for somet similar before

u never know they may have the power to do so now Wink
09-21-2012 20:20 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Would be nice and alot more organised

09-21-2012 21:39 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

If they can do it for CA. Must be alright to do for normal armory?
09-21-2012 21:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
If they can do it for CA. Must be alright to do for normal armory?

my thoughts exactly mate
09-21-2012 22:37 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

I meant they can't make it so you can organise your armoury yourself choosing which items go where on the shelf

09-22-2012 00:09 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
brundlefly
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
I meant they can't make it so you can organise your armoury yourself choosing which items go where on the shelf

im basically asking them to do what we have already for the CA...

when u have a set on the same shelf for it to automatically group the set together and colour the set in red....

im not asking to move pieces manually in a particular shelf
09-22-2012 00:57 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Lets ask for both lol

09-22-2012 17:14 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The items in the armoury are group by id as far as I remember, and that isn't something easy to change.

09-22-2012 21:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

sorry if this was allready answerd here, but how about making the red arrows at the bottom right corner of the items in armoury able to go up or down only 1 item instead of 1 shelf?

maybe this is even harder to do? maybe most ppl like how it is?
but for me that would be at great help...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
09-22-2012 22:10 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
The items in the armoury are group by id as far as I remember, and that isn't something easy to change.

all i wanted is for the sets on a particular shelf to go red like they do in CA and then they group together automatically...

how would it b different from doing it for the clan armoury..

i remember seeing a post about moving items within a shelf but im not bothered or asking about that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 09-23-2012 02:01.

09-22-2012 22:37 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

from what I can see the items in the CA are not ordered by their ID (their order changes quite often, for no obvious reason), so the programing involved would be different for personal armouries than for the CA... so the fact that it can be done for one doesn't mean it's easy to apply to the other

09-24-2012 00:11 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Clan: SS

I'm uping this topic..

Maybe i don't understand something..

This is possible to do with sets which we get in our armoury like in clcna armory?

I mean when we put into CA some items, automatically sets are "connected" and light up in red.

IfYou cannot do like this, could You tell us why exacly?

I think for me and for all of us something like this will be really really good Smile

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
09-26-2013 20:34 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

This is just a guess,
but i think it may be because you can have more items in your armoury than are visable in it (ie. 234/80). Being grouped by ID keeps the newer items from being available till old ones are sold/destroyed etc. If it started grouping sets you might get items that shouldn't be available yet pushing their way up into your available items prematurely. This cant happen in CA as there can only be 30-50 items held there...
not sure if this is the reason, but it makes some sense to me

09-27-2013 14:17 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Clan: SS

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
This is just a guess,
but i think it may be because you can have more items in your armoury than are visable in it (ie. 234/80). Being grouped by ID keeps the newer items from being available till old ones are sold/destroyed etc. If it started grouping sets you might get items that shouldn't be available yet pushing their way up into your available items prematurely. This cant happen in CA as there can only be 30-50 items held there...
not sure if this is the reason, but it makes some sense to me

I think You are right but BW can limit number of items to, for example 30 and whole armoury to 80 and on this 80 items which are visible can do as in CA ?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
09-28-2013 08:02 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

quote:
I think You are right but BW can limit number of items to, for example 30 and whole armoury to 80 and on this 80 items which are visible can do as in CA ?

not every square has an armoury at lvl 15. so even if such a limit could be put in place (not sure how that could work), it would have to vary depending on armoury lvl + extentions (premium),

considering the fact that there's already a means to arrange items in your armoury to some degree using shelves, I dont see why they'd bother investing their time on this. It looks like far too much complication to gain a slight convenience...

10-08-2013 07:32 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » set colour and arrangement for personal set items.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH