Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Swearing, homophobic slurs, etc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swearing, homophobic slurs, etc 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheTwisted

Registration Date: 01-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Swearing, homophobic slurs, etc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID: Incarceration
ID: Indica

Was in The-Legion clan chat on Friday 5th October between 21:42 and 22:20.

I have a copy saved of the 'conversation' if needed.
My IGN: TwistedShadow (77509)

Underworld IGN - Twisted Shadow.

Feel free to message me, but be nice ;P
10-10-2012 22:59 TheTwisted is offline Search for Posts by TheTwisted Add TheTwisted to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are just so funny. really.

Provoke it and then act like you, Dhevix, Slave_girl & Hellhound did nothing to deserve it.
10-10-2012 23:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
TheTwisted

Registration Date: 01-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheTwisted
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Think what you like.
In the mean time I'm just going to wait and see what Szeszej has to say about it. His decision.

I also never said anything about Slave or Hellhound. This one is all you going against myself and Dhevix...

Underworld IGN - Twisted Shadow.

Feel free to message me, but be nice ;P

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheTwisted: 10-10-2012 23:15.

10-10-2012 23:14 TheTwisted is offline Search for Posts by TheTwisted Add TheTwisted to your Buddy List
dragonslayer31

Registration Date: 11-14-2007

I had nothing to do with that conversation in hand there so i deserve nothing from that tyvm
10-10-2012 23:17 dragonslayer31 is offline Search for Posts by dragonslayer31 Add dragonslayer31 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

This is offensive.

Flame baiting, offensive and swearing.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=50343389&type=2

Linked to me by someone else as I deleted it..
10-10-2012 23:19 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 58911
Login NIGHTSHADE2009
Posta Indica

ID 18262
Login Delrusant
Posta Incarceration

5 days

10-11-2012 03:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Swearing, homophobic slurs, etc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH