Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) 25 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.16
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Item upgraded Vest of Speed (+5) -> Good Vest of Speed !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed -> Good Vest of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+1) -> Good Vest of Speed (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+2) -> Good Vest of Speed (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+3) -> Good Vest of Speed (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+4) -> Good Vest of Speed (+5) !

6 attacks here I am Wink

Ahhhhh Your Always Luckyyy Looll Better Luck The Me Lol

Perfect Shorts of the Scout -> Perfect Shorts of the Scout (+1)

Then Downgraded Frown But Now Im Back On Perfect Shorts of the Scout From +5 XD The Only Luck I've Had In A Long Time

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 05-25-2012 02:36.

05-25-2012 02:36 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Perfect Venomous Chainsaw of Power (+1) -> Perfect Venomous Chainsaw of Power (+2) !
(3 attempts)

Item upgraded Perfect Agile Chainsaw of the Bloodsucker (+1) -> Perfect Agile Chainsaw of the Bloodsucker (+2) !
(2 attempts)

decided to take my chainsaws to p+2 before merging, ready for level 106 in two months time Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-25-2012 12:47.

05-25-2012 12:45 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Item upgraded Good Bony Club (+5) -> Perfect Bony Club !

Not a big deal, but it's first lucky upgrade to perfect for me Wink

06-02-2012 10:53 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Item upgraded Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves -> Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves -> Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+1) -> Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+2) -> Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+3) -> Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+4) -> Good Elvish Kilt of Silent Moves (+5) !

- - -

Item upgraded Good Light Suit of Speed -> Good Light Suit of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Light Suit of Speed (+1) -> Good Light Suit of Speed (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Light Suit of Speed (+2) -> Good Light Suit of Speed (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Light Suit of Speed (+3) -> Good Light Suit of Speed (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Light Suit of Speed (+4) -> Good Light Suit of Speed (+5) !

- - -
06-04-2012 15:30 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Legendary Perfect Agile Scythe of the Bloodsucker (+2)

from normal 0 to perfect +2

without any ritual
with one booze
total time 30 secondBig Grin

06-10-2012 12:26 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
CreamZ

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Luck (+2) -> Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Luck (+3) !

06-13-2012 07:32 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

3rd attempt to perfect on this one and it went all the way today in one visit Smile

Item upgraded Legendary Scorpio (+5) -> Legendary Good Scorpio !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+1) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+2) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+4) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Scorpio !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 06-13-2012 18:44.

06-13-2012 18:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
CreamZ

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Signet of Youth -> Perfect Titanium Signet of Youth (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Amulet of Accuracy -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Accuracy (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Titanium Amulet of Luck (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Luck !
Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Amulet of Luck -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Luck (+1) !

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CreamZ: 06-15-2012 12:15.

06-14-2012 16:35 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Field Cape of the Assassin -> Legendary Perfect Field Cape of the Assassin (+1) !

06-24-2012 11:09 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

Leg Good Sniper -> Leg Sniper (+3)
Leg Sniper (+3) -> Leg Sniper (+2)
Leg Sniper (+2) -> Leg Sniper (+3)
Leg Sniper (+3) -> Leg Sniper (+4)
Leg Sniper (+4) -> Leg Sniper (+5)
Leg Good Sniper -> Leg Good Sniper (+1)
Leg Good Sniper (+1) -> Leg Good Sniper (+2)
Leg Good Sniper (+2) -> Leg Good Sniper (+3)
Leg Good Sniper (+3) -> Leg Good Sniper
Leg Good Sniper -> Leg Sniper (+3)
Leg Sniper (+3) -> Leg Sniper (+4)
Leg Sniper (+4) -> Leg Sniper (+5)
Leg sniper (+5) -> Good Leg Sniper
Good Leg Sniper -> Good Leg Sniper (+1)
Good Leg Sniper (+1) -> Good Leg Sniper (+2)
Good Leg Sniper (+2) -> Good Leg Sniper (+3)
Good Leg Sniper (+3) -> Good Leg Sniper
Good Leg sniper -> Good Leg Sniper (+1)
Good Leg Sniper (+1) -> Good Leg Sniper (+2)
Good Leg Sniper (+2) -> Good Leg Sniper (+3
Good Leg Snipe (+3) -> Good Leg Sniper (+4)
Good Leg Sniper (+4) -> Good Leg Sniper (+5)

Took its time but it got there...Now just gotta hope I get unbanned so I can use it properly Big Grin

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
06-25-2012 14:42 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Been a while since I last posted here, but after 3 tries to good:

Item upgraded Regal Vest of the Assassin (+5)-> Good Regal Vest of the Assassin !
Item upgraded Good Regal Vest of the Assassin -> Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+1) -> Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+2) -> Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+3) -> Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+4) -> Good Regal Vest of the Assassin (+5) !

No ls to try to perfect though Frown

06-28-2012 11:27 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
CreamZ

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Amulet of Luck (+1) -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Luck (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Ring of Youth -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Youth (+1) !

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Signet of Youth* (+1) -> Perfect Titanium Signet of Youth* (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Ring of Youth* (+1) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Youth* (+2) !

Item upgraded Perfect Field Cape of Speed (+1) -> Perfect Field Cape of Speed (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Amulet of Accuracy (+1) -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Accuracy (+2) !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed -> Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Murderous Club of Precision -> Perfect Murderous Club of Precision (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Sharp Club of Suicide -> Perfect Sharp Club of Suicide (+1) !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+1) -> Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+2) !

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by CreamZ: 07-19-2012 17:11.

07-02-2012 09:24 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

After many bs wasted and 3 ls...

Item upgraded Legendary Cursed Flail (+5) -> Legendary Good Cursed Flail !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Flail -> Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+1) -> Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+2) -> Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+3) -> Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+4) -> Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+5) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Flail (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail !
Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail -> Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+1) -> Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+2) -> Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+3) !

WOO

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 07-17-2012 14:18.

07-17-2012 13:23 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Legendary Murderous Two-handed sword (+5) => Legendary Perfect Murderous Two-handed sword (+3)

Vest of Speed (+5) => Good Vest of Speed (+5)
07-18-2012 10:36 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+1) -> Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+2) -> Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+3) -> Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+4) -> Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+5) -> Perfect Deadly Bandanna of Precognition !

Item upgraded Perfect Deadly Bandanna of Precognition -> Perfect Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+1) !

Across 2 days Smile

Annnnd just...
Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction -> Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+1) !

Oh go on then...
Item upgraded Good Solar Chain (+5) -> Perfect Solar Chain !
Item upgraded Perfect Solar Chain -> Perfect Solar Chain (+1) !

Why not?
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+4) -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) !

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 07-22-2012 13:35.

07-20-2012 13:21 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
dooz
Viking

Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Chain of Levitation* (+2) -> Perfect Dancing Chain of Levitation* (+3) !

Perfect Dancing Chain of Levitation* (+3)
Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -6, REPUTATION +24, BLOOD PTS -23 %, AGILITY +46, LUCK +9, STRENGTH +24, PERCEPTION +5, AGILITY +29, base HP +34 %, Allows to use the arcanum Blood of Life, Allows to use the arcanum Cat`s Paths
Requirements: LEVEL: 103 (171), STRENGTH: 23 (3Cool , APPEARANCE: 58 (96), CHARISMA: 29 (4Cool
Value: 242 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2165, Mana 9747

Edit:
Item upgraded Perfect Light Cape of Toughness (+2) -> Perfect Light Cape of Toughness (+3) !

Edit2:
Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+2) -> Legendary Perfect Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+3) !

Edit3:
Item upgraded Perfect Field Cape of Speed* (+2) -> Perfect Field Cape of Speed* (+3) !

Edit4:
Just for the record, failed one item from p2 -> +5 as well, so not all suceeded

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 07-25-2012 10:31.

07-25-2012 06:39 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+1) !
07-28-2012 13:23 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
CreamZ

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Agile Scythe of the Bloodsucker (+2) -> Legendary Perfect Agile Scythe of the Bloodsucker (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+2) -> Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Kilt of Dodges -> Perfect Elvish Kilt of Dodges (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Kilt of Dodges (+1) -> Perfect Elvish Kilt of Dodges (+2) !

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CreamZ: 08-28-2012 18:31.

08-08-2012 15:50 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Item upgraded Perfect Flexible Vest of the Death Sower -> Perfect Flexible Vest of the Death Sower (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Flexible Vest of the Death Sower (+1) -> Perfect Flexible Vest of the Death Sower (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Flexible Vest of the Death Sower (+2) -> Perfect Flexible Vest of the Death Sower (+3) !

completely useless... very expensive to merge with now 0_o

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-08-2012 21:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Perfect shorts of Scout -> perfect shorts of scout +1

08-08-2012 22:17 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* -> Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+1)
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+1) -> Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+2)
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+2) -> Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+3)
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+3) -> Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+4)
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+4) -> Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+5)
Item upgraded Good Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Sun*
Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Sun* -> Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+1)

Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Sun* (+1)
Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 44
Effects: APPEARANCE +43, AGILITY +27, LUCK +4, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, item defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, item defence +3, PERCEPTION +22, chance to hit with melee weapons -32, char defence +6 for every 4 levels, TOUGHNESS -2
Requirements: LEVEL: 96 (126), STRENGTH: 86 (113), AGILITY: 35 (46), TOUGHNESS: 42 (55)
Value: 92 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1126, Mana 4207

Can't use just yet but at least it's another piece ready Smile

08-19-2012 20:58 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower (+1) -> Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower (+2) -> Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower (+3) !

...yaaaay neutrals time :/

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-29-2012 02:33 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Chain of Levitation* (+3) -> Perfect Dancing Chain of Levitation* (+4) !

09-10-2012 20:10 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

in a period of less then 20 seconds this magic decided to happen for me today.

Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+5) -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+4) !

=D =D =D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 10-20-2012 11:04.

10-20-2012 11:03 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

again... winning.

Legendary Perfect Cursed Katana (+2) -> Legendary Perfect Cursed Katana * (+4) !

and no, that is not a typo... it passed twice.

10-22-2012 15:20 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

got bored:
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Ring of Accuracy* (+3) -> Perfect Dancing Ring of Accuracy* (+4) !

New item:
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+1) -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+2) -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+3) !
Fail!!!
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+1) -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+2) -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+3) !
Fail!!!
Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy -> Perfect Dancing Signet of Accuracy (+1) !
Fail!!!
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail, spend rest of ls. get it to g5

Still bored...

Item upgraded Perfect Dancing Ring of Accuracy* (+4) -> Perfect Dancing Ring of Accuracy* (+5) !

Total agility did not increase, but im happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 10-23-2012 21:29.

10-23-2012 21:28 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+2) -> Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+3) !

From P+1->P+3 today =]

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
10-30-2012 02:00 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
CreamZ

Item upgraded Perfect Runic Circlet of the Sun (+2) -> Perfect Runic Circlet of the Sun (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Tiger`s Crown of Adrenaline (+2) -> Perfect Tiger`s Crown of Adrenaline (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Runic Kilt of the Snake (+2) - Perfect Runic Kilt of the Snake (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Field Cape of Speed (+2) -> Perfect Field Cape of Speed (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Runic Cape of the Assassin (+2) -> Perfect Runic Cape of the Assassin (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Signet of Youth* (+2) -> Perfect Titanium Signet of Youth* (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Kilt of Dodges (+2) -> Perfect Elvish Kilt of Dodges (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Ring of Youth* (+2) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Youth* (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Amulet of Accuracy (+2) -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Accuracy (+3) !

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by CreamZ: 11-17-2012 18:03.

11-02-2012 10:06 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Item upgraded Good Agile Thunderfist of Suicide (+5) -> Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide !

Item upgraded Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide -> Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide (+1) !

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

11-26-2012 18:03 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

chain of levitation from +5 to g+5 no fails Big Grin

11-26-2012 21:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

From Good FAIL to N5 - Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Kilt of the Snake (+5) -> Perfect Shamanistic Kilt of the Snake !

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

11-28-2012 18:04 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
CreamZ

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+3) -> Perfect Elvish Full plate mail of Speed (+4) !

12-09-2012 07:14 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Item upgraded Cape of Orchid -> Cape of Orchid (+1) !
Item upgraded Cape of Orchid (+1) -> Cape of Orchid (+2) !
Item upgraded Cape of Orchid (+2) -> Cape of Orchid (+3) !
Item upgraded Cape of Orchid (+3) -> Cape of Orchid (+4) !
Item upgraded Cape of Orchid (+4) -> Cape of Orchid (+5) !
Item upgraded Cape of Orchid (+5) -> Good Cape of Orchid !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Orchid -> Good Cape of Orchid (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Orchid (+1)-> Good Cape of Orchid (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Orchid (+2) -> Good Cape of Orchid (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Orchid (+3) -> Good Cape of Orchid (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Orchid (+4)-> Good Cape of Orchid (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Orchid (+5) -> Perfect Cape of Orchid !

First time in ages I get to post in here and my cape goes from +0 to perfect without fail Smile

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-09-2012 23:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Item upgraded Perfect Mystic Club of the Conqueror (+2) -> Perfect Mystic Club of the Conqueror (+3) !
12-23-2012 07:40 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Item upgraded Legendary Good Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor !

From +5 to Perfect! Big Grin

Truly a great Christmas present! Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 12-25-2012 04:41.

12-25-2012 04:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+4) -> Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

Cost probably close to 200 ss in total lol and gone in 1 click and one press of enter

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-11-2013 20:14.

01-11-2013 20:14 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
CreamZ

Item upgraded Perfect Bullet-proof Crown of Blood (+1) -> Perfect Bullet-proof Crown of Blood (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Bullet-proof Crown of Blood (+2) -> Perfect Bullet-proof Crown of Blood (+3) !

Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Chain of Levitation* (+1) -> Perfect Titanium Chain of Levitation* (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Titanium Chain of Levitation* (+2) -> Perfect Titanium Chain of Levitation* (+3) !

01-15-2013 09:38 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Item upgraded Good Tiger`s Cape of the Guard (+5) -> Perfect Tiger`s Cape of the Guard !

Good things are coming soon. I stand by the motto: upgrade between 1 and 2 in the morning. The RNG is sleepy.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 01-23-2013 01:52.

01-23-2013 01:45 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Item upgraded Perfect Shamanistic Mask of the Sun (+4) -> Perfect Shamanistic Mask of the Sun (+5) !

Perfect Shamanistic Mask of the Sun (+5) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 42
Effects: BLOOD PTS +65 %, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat, APPEARANCE +32, PERCEPTION +34, chance to hit with melee weapons -50
Requirements: LEVEL: 83 (15Cool , STRENGTH: 41 (77), TOUGHNESS: 22 (42), KNOWLEDGE: 38 (72)
Value: 137 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2196, Mana 7049

01-23-2013 18:18 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Cant really follow that Frown but pretty much same time as Cez going by the global chat:

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+1) -> Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+2) !

Took me a long time
=D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-23-2013 18:38 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH