Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Dev's - Whats the class Percentage ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dev's - Whats the class Percentage ??? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Dev's - Whats the class Percentage ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was wondering if u could give us a list of whats the current most used tattoo amongst active players are at this time ie :-

Assassin = ..%
Gunman = ..%
Gangster = ..%
Demon Lord =..%
Monk = ..%
Berserker = ..%
Black Knight = ..%
Sniper = ..%
Collecter = ..%
Hunter = ..%

My asking is twofold , firstly would be interested in what ppls go for , secondly to help me decide if after 5 yrs i am considering deleting my charecter/account and if my suspicions are correct.
10-23-2012 13:00 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It varies quite a lot I reckon

Back along there was a lot of Asassins, then after a while BK's then Snipers

Things trend etc

10-23-2012 17:34 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyway - if it possible to show what is the rating now... of course players over LVL 50 or maybe 65

02-09-2013 23:04 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I don't think we got these statistics for every server but I'll ask Smile

02-10-2013 17:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Unfortunately although we could pull out such statistics we'd rather not - we don't want people choosing their tattoo path only because it's the most popular one etc.

02-11-2013 23:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Dev's - Whats the class Percentage ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH