Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What video game or game series would you like to see becoming a movie? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What video game or game series would you like to see becoming a movie? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GOLDEN BALLS

Registration Date: 10-22-2012

What video game or game series would you like to see becoming a movie? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There have been plenty of movies which was created into games but what about games which are made into movies?

Share your thoughts. Ghost Recon Alpha has been made into a movie which is releasing this year 2012.
10-22-2012 09:10 GOLDEN BALLS is offline Search for Posts by GOLDEN BALLS Add GOLDEN BALLS to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: What video game or game series would you like to see becoming a movie? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

final fantasy

massive fan of the series since ff6 still palying ff7 ocasionally :p

would love to see more movies

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-22-2012 11:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fallout series
10-22-2012 13:29 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Assassin's Creed Smile

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

10-22-2012 15:29 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Nfs oh wait I think thats been done.
10-22-2012 16:32 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Grand Theft Auto

All of them Tongue

10-22-2012 17:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Master of Orion Smile

Awesome old school 4x rts with an immense story

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

10-22-2012 17:45 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I just can't post without commenting the current ideas Tongue

Final fantasy is a bad idea. Actually any japanese virtual/animated production as a movie is a bad idea.
Fallout would definitely fill the cinemas quickly.
Assassin's creed would end up the same as Prince of Persia, I wouldn't want to see that.
I can't even imagine GTA being made into a movie. No screenwriter would even think about this, main plot too shallow in my opinion. It would end up as a low-budget production at most, like Postal.
Master Of Orion is an idea I definitely like Wink

What I'd like to see made into a movie is Metro 2033 and Warcraft.

Also from the games that already made it to the cinema screen I just love Dune Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-24-2012 06:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
I just can't post without commenting the current ideas Tongue

Final fantasy is a bad idea. Actually any japanese virtual/animated production as a movie is a bad idea.
Fallout would definitely fill the cinemas quickly.
Assassin's creed would end up the same as Prince of Persia, I wouldn't want to see that.
I can't even imagine GTA being made into a movie. No screenwriter would even think about this, main plot too shallow in my opinion. It would end up as a low-budget production at most, like Postal.
Master Of Orion is an idea I definitely like Wink

What I'd like to see made into a movie is Metro 2033 and Warcraft.

Also from the games that already made it to the cinema screen I just love Dune Big Grin

dune films are great a remastered version would be excellent ..bring out an up to date version :p gotta love the blue eyes Tongue

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-24-2012 11:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Max Payne

a non-terrible version would be good

10-24-2012 12:12 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
Max Payne

a non-terrible version would be good

Yeah but it's already been done so that's that. Bit like Lord of the Rings, have to wait for a good producer to come along.

Like Dungeons and Dragons, the movie pretty much kills it for the game in itself but also for all the video games derived from it (Icewind Dale, Baldurs Gate, Planescape, etc).

And I think World of Warcraft would be one of the most terrible ideas ever if it was made into a movie.

Fallout series ALL the way ... best.

And Half Life too, so much potential in Half Life. But you would need a HUUUUUGGGEEE budget to make sure you get good special effects, cos on a cheap budget it would be terribad.
10-24-2012 12:28 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Netgun

Registration Date: 10-26-2012

I love to see the following video games becoming movies, how generous if it is possible... Pleased
• Mass Effect
• Gears of War
• Final fantasy

10-26-2012 12:34 Netgun is offline Search for Posts by Netgun Add Netgun to your Buddy List
CasperJake

Registration Date: 10-26-2012

I would like to watch GTA San Andreas movie. Because there are lots of thrilling missions to complete.
10-26-2012 12:36 CasperJake is offline Search for Posts by CasperJake Add CasperJake to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by CasperJake
I would like to watch GTA San Andreas movie. Because there are lots of thrilling missions to complete.

It'd be like a minecraft movie. A pointless picture of doing everything not related to anything. Would be fun to make it to a series like Supernatural or Doctor Who, but as a regular movie it'd be crap.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-27-2012 04:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

Silent hill all the way, the games were pretty good though too Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperion: 10-27-2012 09:22.

10-27-2012 09:22 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion
Silent hill all the way, the games were pretty good though too Tongue

Already been done my friend:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_(film)

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-27-2012 10:16 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Clan: SS

Mass Effect (I know will be anime for nowBig Grin )

Assasin Creed

Crysis (why not? with 3D it will be cool Big Grin )

Dungeon Siege (once again, coz this is terrible http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Name_of_the_King)

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TwoSwords.: 10-27-2012 10:27.

10-27-2012 10:27 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords.
Dungeon Siege (once again, coz this is terrible http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Name_of_the_King)

That wasn't such a bad film. Bit of a diamond in the rough actually.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-27-2012 10:56 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Clan: Boot Camp

Mass Effect 1 is previewed for 2014, Avi Arad begun the prospects and BioWare gave greenlight some months ago . Mark Protosevich called Paul Walker to play Commander Shepard ( at least about what written about Walker's Wikipedia Page, need someone to confirm or rebut it ) .

Hope Brian O'Conner making a good galactic hero Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 10-27-2012 15:25.

10-27-2012 15:24 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
EiffelTower

Registration Date: 11-07-2012

It is better if would be ice age movie series, I am sure it will be popular among teenagers like angry birds.
11-07-2012 07:07 EiffelTower is offline Search for Posts by EiffelTower Add EiffelTower to your Buddy List
sympsonn

Registration Date: 11-13-2012

Mass Effect and Final Fantasy. If they made it, it will be a big commercial evolution.
11-13-2012 10:36 sympsonn is offline Search for Posts by sympsonn Add sympsonn to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

BioShock would be an amazing film. Especially if its all based around the first game.

11-16-2012 23:03 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I agree, a new Dune movie would be really epic. Such an interesting universe.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 11-16-2012 23:33.

11-16-2012 23:22 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
GlenChambers

images/avatars/avatar-1078.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2012

Cool Re: My Hope Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most of my favourites had become movies, but I hope NFS, Far cry and GTA also have good scripts as a movie. Baby
11-29-2012 10:26 GlenChambers is offline Search for Posts by GlenChambers Add GlenChambers to your Buddy List
verrient

Registration Date: 11-28-2012

Indeed I would prefer Final fantasy. It will be a huge blow to the movie industry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by verrient: 12-04-2012 09:22.

12-04-2012 09:21 verrient is offline Search for Posts by verrient Add verrient to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

RE: My Hope Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by GlenChambers
Most of my favourites had become movies, but I hope NFS, Far cry and GTA also have good scripts as a movie. Baby

NFS is just like Fast and fury Tongue

Far Cry that would be alsome as a movie

but me personally would like to see borderlands or mass effect as a movie Tongue

12-04-2012 12:52 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

Leisure suit Larry Big Grin
12-05-2012 16:41 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010

wasteland
Release date 1988 Big Grin
best game with best story ever

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 12-05-2012 17:02.

12-05-2012 16:57 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
wasteland
Release date 1988 Big Grin
best game with best story ever

so might aswell say fallout Tongue thats in a wasteland

(to be fair Fallout would be amazin as a film)

12-05-2012 17:05 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010

u cant compare fallout with wasteland^^

12-05-2012 17:10 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
u cant compare fallout with wasteland^^

true i have no idea what wasteland is do you have a link to youtube to show me what it is Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-05-2012 17:20.

12-05-2012 17:20 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
DarkSky

Registration Date: 12-19-2012

I’d like to see GTA IV turn in to a movie, it wouldn’t be bad if they all become movies, it’s actually an awesome story in the game and I’m confused why hadn’t they still thought about that.
12-19-2012 10:15 DarkSky is offline Search for Posts by DarkSky Add DarkSky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What video game or game series would you like to see becoming a movie?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH