Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Philly/Elliph is leaving bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Philly/Elliph is leaving bloodwars 3 Votes - Average Rating: 6.673 Votes - Average Rating: 6.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Philly/Elliph is leaving bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well lads, it's been a lovely 5 years here. have seen some miracles with upgrading Tongue and met some really nice people. I think I've spent long enough at this game now and my life has taken some pretty heavy turns for the better. In the passage of me playing this game, I went to college, after 4 years I finally passed it. My mother passed away during july 2010 and it was all she hoped that I would pass my course. Last year I met my gf during her "weekly vacation" to ireland, now her and her son live with me and we have a 5 month old baby already Tongue my whole life has basically started during this game. I would thank everyone who's been in contact with me since the beginning but that would be too many to name! (also i don't want to leave out anyone to be offended xD) Thanks for everything bloodwars Smile I'll be on and off for the next while checking things and i'll be joining my daily expo's for today only. for now, this is Philly/Elliph, signing out Smile

10-28-2012 09:50 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BOOOOO who's gonna be my graphic designer now??? Lol enjoy all the spare time you'll find yourself not playing in the well of souls Tongue

10-28-2012 10:32 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, there's a lot of people leaving atm :x

Take care Philly, it was nice playing with you, and thanks for the help you gave me when I was a wee BK Wink

Take care IRL, and maybe I'll see you on PSN sometime (I'm manbearpig0016 Wink ) Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
10-28-2012 10:34 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Sad day to see another good player to leave, but I see this game "gave" you lot of things during its gameplay. Anyway, I wrote you in game, so all the best mate and good luck IRL.
Mortis

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-28-2012 10:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

all the best mate, youll be remembered for years to come

bloodwars just lost another player yet gained another legend

take it easy dude

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by acidic: 10-28-2012 21:55.

10-28-2012 21:40 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

all the best with what you do and may you receive all that you wish for.

Nos

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
10-28-2012 22:16 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

all the best philly ya jackeen Wink

looks like u have some amasing times ahead of you Smile

good luck mo chara

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-29-2012 09:19 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

take care elliph...been awesome fighting by u in BOS ancd V13....

good luck to u and best wishes

fly
10-29-2012 10:17 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Good Luck buddy, sad to see you go, some amazing upgrades an downgrades ive seen you have!

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

10-29-2012 11:53 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Gratz on for your real life 'upgrades' Wink

Always a bit saddening when good players go, good luck in the outside world.

10-29-2012 15:29 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good luck irl mate

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CreamZ: 10-29-2012 16:29.

10-29-2012 16:29 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Philly/Elliph is leaving bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH