Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Abusive pm » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Abusive pm 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nefret

Registration Date: 11-06-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S.

Abusive pm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My ID: 83256
Their ID: 81912

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=50936052&type=2

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nefret: 11-06-2012 06:58.

11-06-2012 02:08 nefret is offline Homepage of nefret Search for Posts by nefret Add nefret to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 81912
Login mulakaka
Posta mulakaka

48h

11-06-2012 23:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
mulakaka

Registration Date: 04-02-2012

Please remove my personal email from the post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please remove my personal email from the post. Whereas my action were in the spirit of the game (LGO is collected through brothel, represented by a picture of prostitutes standing in front of a building, target X was raiding me everyday 2x, am I supposed to thank them?, felt this was adult audiance game, my ingame message had nothing to do with real world),
you posted my personal email I used to register with the game, which actually has real world repercussions

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mulakaka: 11-07-2012 01:29.

11-07-2012 01:22 mulakaka is offline Search for Posts by mulakaka Add mulakaka to your Buddy List
mulakaka

RE: Please remove my personal email from the post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As of 1:02 am there are 119 vews for this thread.

11-07-2012 02:05 mulakaka is offline Search for Posts by mulakaka Add mulakaka to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to say it's the first time I see you post an email and this is completely unwarranted for.

It took me less than 5 seconds via google to find that man's full identity, home address, phone number, etc. This is not normal Szeszej. That there is something even your EULA can't protect you from and you can go to court for something like this.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 11-07-2012 06:19.

11-07-2012 06:18 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Removed by administration.

We are deeply sorry for this accident.

Thank You.
11-07-2012 08:59 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I am truly and deeply sorry for what happened here. Obviously it is not our intent to publish our users personal data even as a punishmet. Unfortunately I must have pasted one line too many in the ban form. The e-mail has now been deleted but I understand that the damage is now done. As a compensation the ban will be lifted shortly. Again I am terribly sorry it was a stupid mistake on my part and I shall be more careful in the future.

11-07-2012 09:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tigress

Registration Date: 05-20-2010

You are seriously going to lift the ban because you posted his e-mail??? As you said, the damage had been done, you erased it, but what about the person that he offended? I happen to know this person in real life and know how deeply she was hurt by his message. What about her? I am totally losing faith in bloodwars admin for this Frown Wether his e-mail was posted or not, he still deserves to be reprimanded for his actions. Lifting the ban over a silly mistake is just ridiculous. Just my opinion, though....
11-07-2012 13:32 Tigress is offline Search for Posts by Tigress Add Tigress to your Buddy List
nefret

Registration Date: 11-06-2012
Clan: A.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by nefret
Angry lifting his ban early, appalled Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As the victim of his abuse I do not feel lifting his ban early for your mistake warrants what he did to me, i did not deserve his abuse in any means, his excuse even shows he didn't care about the very offensive, vulgar name he called me. I am a mother and my daughter saw this pm from him as I was trying to show her how to play the game. His behavior was appalling lifting it early is a slap in my face.....
11-07-2012 13:40 nefret is offline Homepage of nefret Search for Posts by nefret Add nefret to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I believe that publishing his personal data here has been punishment enough. If, however, he sends more offensive messages he will be banned again.

Again I am terribly sorry for this situation it was all due to a stupid mistake on my part.

11-07-2012 19:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

publishing someone personal information is not a punishment

the ban should still remain but you should offer compensation for the mistake on your part he commited an offence a reduced ban isn't compensation before you say it is

11-07-2012 20:08 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
mulakaka

I am sorry for writing that pm. It was a bad judgemeny on my part. Never meant for this to offend anyone like it did. My sincerest apologies.

11-07-2012 23:03 mulakaka is offline Search for Posts by mulakaka Add mulakaka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Abusive pm

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH