Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » lvl 74 Gunman account to be given away » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page lvl 74 Gunman account to be given away 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Arrow lvl 74 Gunman account to be given away Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I possess an account I would like to give away. The character is quite wealthy, it has nice gear and decent fight statistics. Basic info:

Race: Absorber
Sex: Female
Level: 74
Server: Underworld
Tattooes: Gunman
Zone: 4

Direct link: Here

I cannot provide more information, because I am currently playing on my own character on the same server (cannot log on the above-mentioned char in order to check), I have turned vacation mode on this one earlier, therefore my post lacks of a spy report (it is not possible to spy character during it's vacation mode)

I will not give this account away to a person who is not well up on BW world. What is more, login and password will be sent only to a kind and honest player with flawless reputation on the server. You must be over 18 years old. Also, you are to know that you occupy my square in Z4, you should be ready to give it back (more info as you receive passes).

Tell me why you are the right person to receive this account.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 11-12-2012 16:55.

11-12-2012 14:38 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
IKILL

images/avatars/avatar-1052.gif

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Clan: BoS Member

RE: lvl 74 Gunman account to be given away Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why is it so specific ?

Not many will want to have it if there is an age gap.

Also you must include the spy report and other details such as training stats and what not!

Total Badges: 3

How To Get Rich!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by IKILL: 11-12-2012 16:31.

11-12-2012 16:20 IKILL is offline Homepage of IKILL Search for Posts by IKILL Add IKILL to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for IKILL
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I mentioned above, I am not able to provide further information, as I may be accused of playing on both accounts. It is quite specific, because the character is well-developed and rich as it comes to items. If I don't find anybody suitable to take it, the account will be deleted.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 11-12-2012 16:55.

11-12-2012 16:41 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Varla

Registration Date: 11-09-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi my friend would like a better account can you message him ingame please his name is hell boii Big Grin

11-12-2012 17:09 Varla is offline Search for Posts by Varla Add Varla to your Buddy List
Izuall

Tell him to apply for this account here ^^

11-12-2012 17:14 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
hell boii

Registration Date: 11-12-2012

Hi i would like the account above and the anwser to the question is that i am a gunman i just got bored of this account that i have now as i have nothing of use appart from my z3 but i will be giving that away to anyone who wants it.
11-12-2012 17:38 hell boii is offline Search for Posts by hell boii Add hell boii to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Message Sent To pm I Will Explain Why In pm If You Wish

11-12-2012 17:41 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Izuall

I decided to give an account to a clan member. Sorry guys. Thread closed.

11-12-2012 20:22 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » lvl 74 Gunman account to be given away

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH