Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » trade problems » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page trade problems 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sanyala

Registration Date: 10-07-2009

trade problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 3166

Problem description:
justice187 made trade with luck items to me and i cant find "good bony club of clan" in shelf 3 of my armory ........
i have no idea what happend but i would never sell an item that is not in shelf 1 and now in my trade list its like "Sold" and i cant buy it back

i dont know what happend but plx help me that justice can get back his item

thanks, Sany

11-12-2012 22:02 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
Sanyala

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanyala
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just to complete ....... i tried to buy it back but i couldnt because it was on shop list in red

plx give me an answer

thanks, Sany

11-12-2012 22:15 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you have enough LGO to buy it back? Sell some junk or Shelf 1 items.

11-12-2012 22:37 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Sanyala

ok ... i didnt know that i can buy back items with suffix

my mistake and thanks alot Happy )))))

11-12-2012 22:44 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
Sanyala

and franz plx let us share a beer together ..... you have saved my life Happy ))))))))

11-12-2012 22:50 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » trade problems

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH