Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 36174; 10644; 36733 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 36174; 10644; 36733 8 Votes - Average Rating: 7.758 Votes - Average Rating: 7.758 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

36174; 10644; 36733 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 36174
Login kherat
Posta Raoul Duke

ID 10644
Login zarkhir
Posta Albert Hofmann

ID 36733
Login lares
Posta Lako

5 days

12-21-2012 16:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Npv

Registration Date: 04-15-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Albert Hoffman says:

"Is it about us copying Good Copper Signet of Authority (+1)? We've been copying several items over last two years and there never was any problem with that.
The only auction we had in last month was me selling to Lako: Legendary Good Cruel Chainsaw of the Bloodsucker for 35 ss, but the price was basicaly cost of merging item. I don't think it could be about anything else, but if write what was that, I am sure there is easy way to explain it."

12-21-2012 17:09 Npv is offline Search for Posts by Npv Add Npv to your Buddy List
Lako123

Registration Date: 11-08-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can you specify what is this really about? one thing that might be close, is cruel chainsaw of bloodsucker, but the price is ok considering it cost that much to merge it for me. if thats the case, look at the retarded prices of everything lately and reconsider.

that cant be about this chainsaw since raoul is also banned, which brings me to the conclusion its about copper signets of authority. we have been doing that since a very long time and it was never a problem, how come you ban us now just before christmas events? suck a duck really

12-21-2012 20:06 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Spam, +1 / Mikel
12-21-2012 21:23 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Yes, this is about Good Copper Signet of Authority (+1). While trading on the same IP isn't forbidden, buying and selling items for prices higher/lower than the market price is still a bannable offence.

12-22-2012 21:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Lako123

Registration Date: 11-08-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Is it lower or higher then?

1) PRICE TOO HIGH:
Prices were dictated by people wanting to buy those signets and if often someone overbids me and prolongs the auction into eternity, then why would I waste my time and slowly fight for the item bidding by 1 bs? How come you consider that pushing, since the item gets copied, so there is NO WAY of knowing how many stones goes back to the seller?!

2) PRICE TOO LOW:
If no one wants to buy those items, then why is it anyone's business how low the price is? In case anyone wants to join the auction, it's always free to bid! You can't tell people the price of something is too low, when you let us auction items without a minimal price.

12-22-2012 23:03 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
Npv

Registration Date: 04-15-2011

Albert Hoffman says:

"In that case you should change name of punishment for "same ip trading". I found it offensive for me and my friends threating us as pushers, especially in situation when nobody gained anything and there wasn't any chance of knowing who gets the stones, few bloodstones to be extact which is not violation of any rules, because auction system allows us to trade in such a low prices."

12-23-2012 15:53 Npv is offline Search for Posts by Npv Add Npv to your Buddy List
TheOneAndOnly

Registration Date: 11-09-2012

Szeszej, Are you taking the censored once again?

On my account I brought one of these signets for more then they've gone for an I don't get banned and yet they buy them for 5-10BS and still get banned?

Pure evidance this isn't a push otherwise I'd be banned also..

There's about 30+ of these signets going on auction per every couple of days which alters the market price.

Saying this is a pull is like saying a solar ring is a push as its what the market price is going at for how rare or useless an item is.

Pure evidence this isn't a pull otherwise everyone who has bought any solar item would also be banned.

I think I've made my point clear.

Sorry you 3 for posting in your pilory but personally I think this is aload of censored.

Much respect Smile

The Original Penguin_dude
12-24-2012 15:11 TheOneAndOnly is offline Search for Posts by TheOneAndOnly Add TheOneAndOnly to your Buddy List
pixowy

Registration Date: 07-26-2011

its fun how many auctions with real pushes have been ignored, while he banned them there for 5 or 10bs, w/e
its clear that its just a single action against people that he (or rather one of his friends) dislike

maybe its time to change old part that is not working properly for a long long time now, because its just becoming a bigger joke everyday

cy@
12-24-2012 20:40 pixowy is offline Search for Posts by pixowy Add pixowy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I have conculsted this ban with C47 and he agreed that this was a case of pushing. The item was sold for 3-30 BS, which is quite a spread. If you want to appeal or complain you can send a PM to C47 but as I said, he fully agrees that the ban has been justified.

12-25-2012 23:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 36174; 10644; 36733

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH