Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Save Enchantment For Premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Save Enchantment For Premium 7 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Save Enchantment For Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have u ever considered a option to be able to remove your enchantment recived for days of premium .

ie you get a enchantment which u dont want to lose , equipped to a lower level cape for example , but aqquire a better cape but want to keep your enchantment - maybe give us the option for say 60 days premium to be able to save the enchantment to re-enchant to new cape ????
01-12-2013 11:27 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Save Enchantment For Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

xD

No, just... No. O.o

If you want to keep the enchantment, then use the cape with the enchantment, if you want to carry the enchantment onto another cape - well, no, remove it and try for it on the other cape if it means that much to you. Smile I have a feeling this is about your damage enchantment that you got to be honest. >.>

An option like this would be abused I think. :L Allows people like Firetrap and Fischy(I think) who got 6 char defence for every 4 levels and others who may have gotten amazing enchantments on items that they will have to change later on to carry the enchantment on and on onto better and better capes.

I think the enchanting system is fine - No need to change it. Smile

01-12-2013 13:06 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i disagree with this - even though i would benefit from it myself right now

i believe that it would make the enchants a tad imba and as soon as you get 1 good enchant yoru done with that location forever

i like the way it is now sorry man

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-12-2013 17:53 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Save Enchantment For Premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH