Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Balancing Patch - January 2013 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Balancing Patch - January 2013 16 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3116 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3116 Votes - Average Rating: 8.31
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Base ranged weapon critical damage modifier (light and heavy) increased by 1.

quote:
All ranged weapon tattoos get a new effect that increased critical damage modifier by 0.5 at tattoo level 3 and by 1 at tattoo level 4.

Info from changelog. It should be like this: "Base ranged weapon critical damage modifier (light and heavy) decreased by 1."

01-23-2013 15:43 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Rain of Arrows
Level: 5
Effects: all weapons damage +11, ranged weapon critical damage modifier +100 %"

What exactly does that mean?
100% of what??
Has my crit damage increased???

Becos going by Gumis post above, he seems to think it should read "decreased"????

This is most confusing.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-23-2013 15:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

if oyu have a range tattooo then your crit mod has effectivly stayed the same
however if i as an assain use one the crit mod has gone down casue the wepon has done down

i think this is to stop people buying leg crossboxs for expos ect
01-23-2013 15:52 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Gumis1

before patch u had 3x dmg in crit hits, now u have 2x dmg without tattoo and 3x dmg with 4lvl tattoo

01-23-2013 16:02 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Ah, I see - thanks for confirmation guys. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-23-2013 16:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reading it. Looks like what Fool and Gumis said.

the crit is now only 2x for ranger crits but if you have ANY ranger tattoo they give 3x with a level 4. Stops any random person buying a xbow for golems for example and still having full benefits.

quote:
Critical damage modifier for ranged weapons (light and heavy) will be lowered by approximately 0,5-1, this bonus will be included in ranged tattoos instead.

So to get the 3x dmg crit you will need to have a tattoo
01-23-2013 16:11 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Gumis1

quote:
Stops any random person buying a xbow for golems for example and still having full benefits.

i think its move against ppl who had xbow + solar set, they did more dmg without tattoo than ppl with working tattoo

01-23-2013 16:35 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

good samaritan feature.....well done <3
01-23-2013 17:55 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Throwing Knife – the number of attack increased by 1 starting with good+4, damage increased by 1/4 of intelligence starting with perfect+4.

so at perfect+5 should still be +1dmg/4 inteligence but its 1dmg/3 intelligence Wink

Legendary Perfect Throwing knife of Reaction (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (light)
Damage: 76 - 80
Effects: attacks per round: 12, Chance to hit +40, ignores 20 % of your opponent`s defence, damage +1/3 of your INTELLIGENCE, PERCEPTION +39, AGILITY +37, chance for critical hit -1 %, weapon damage +19, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %, bonus hit equal to your KNOWLEDGE
01-24-2013 11:47 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
garen

Registration Date: 01-24-2013

Dunno if this is bug or feature, but

All ranged weapon tattoos get a new effect that increased critical damage modifier by 0.5 at tattoo level 3 and by 1 at tattoo level 4.

And what i got at my tattoo lvl 4

Rain of Arrows CLOSE
Level: 4
Effects: all weapons damage +8, ranged weapon critical damage modifier +50 %
Requirements: helmet defence min 4, armour defence min 12, pants defence min 4
01-24-2013 18:08 garen is offline Search for Posts by garen Add garen to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

quote:
Originally posted by Gumis1
quote:
Base ranged weapon critical damage modifier (light and heavy) increased by 1.

quote:

Info from changelog. It should be like this: "Base ranged weapon critical damage modifier (light and heavy) decreased by 1."

That's true, the changelog will be fixed soon.

01-24-2013 23:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

[Necro] Added two-handed guns damage bonus from Enlightened (lvl 4): +1 damage for every 3 points of knowledge.

we should have this on uw aswell
01-25-2013 16:10 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by darc
[Necro] Added two-handed guns damage bonus from Enlightened (lvl 4): +1 damage for every 3 points of knowledge.

No, you get 1 damage for 1 knowledge already

01-25-2013 17:52 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
quote:

No, you get 1 damage for 1 knowledge already

Agree with Ace here. From your tattoo of Act III bonus your getting +1 dmg per 1 knowledge.

Quite a low knowledge level to have is 40 so thats +40 a shot. 40/3=13.33. So call it 13 for argument sake. Your still up by +27 a shot.
01-25-2013 18:08 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

1 handed gunners and ranged shouldnt get the extra dmg they both get a lot of attacks and both out dmg 2 handed gunners.
01-25-2013 22:58 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Have to disagree with you their darc

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=08d637953c

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-25-2013 23:24 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Really check grind almost 8k dmg.in one.round on a basil and thats was befoer patch

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=df47f224d6

So lets see what he gets after the patch ok
01-26-2013 02:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

He did 7.2k in 1 round and 1 attack and his one attack in round 2 was 250
So he did 7k not 8.
01-26-2013 08:35 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Yeah before patch when i get a.recent report after patch we will.see the diffrence

Plus look at fact that i.just beat him in dmg after i got 6 attcks in round 2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-26-2013 08:42.

01-26-2013 08:39 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

Pretty sure grinds deadly set isn't where it use to be upgraded to either

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 01-26-2013 09:36.

01-26-2013 09:33 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
1 handed gunners and ranged shouldnt get the extra dmg they both get a lot of attacks and both out dmg 2 handed gunners.

You said they out damage 2 handed gunners, so all i did was link light boy, hes using a better 2h gun (is it the best 2h gun? i dont know but it doesn't matter)

1h gunners use their best weapon, they're common now for them

But with 2h gunners using an ak for example ... you cant really compare or complain as its not your best weapon

If you could compare 2h guns best dmg to 1h guns best dmg then have this argument
Maybe you can check out a more developed polish board?

But i think LB on his own is a great example of how strong 2h guns really are, and he can still make his set stronger!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-26-2013 09:50.

01-26-2013 09:45 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I can make mine stronger aswell but ut doesnt change the fact. That 1 handed gunners can outpower 2 handed gunners i believe mortus has 20 attacks per round or close to it doing 400

Grind can also make his stronger

But still doesnt change fact that 1 hamded gunners and ranged get an easy ride of it. Ranged get chance to hit extra dmg and can get to use the best prefixs and suffixs without penatly i.e hunters and speed so extra dmg extra perc and extra attacks if it was a gunner it would be -100% chance to crit and melee just a little bit less to crit.

1 handed gunners can use same thing since the crit doesnt make a big diffrence to dmg.
01-26-2013 10:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

quote:
I can make mine stronger aswell but ut doesnt change the fact. That 1 handed gunners can outpower 2 handed gunners i believe mortus has 20 attacks per round or close to it doing 400

Grind can also make his stronger

But still doesnt change fact that 1 hamded gunners and ranged get an easy ride of it. Ranged get chance to hit extra dmg and can get to use the best prefixs and suffixs without penatly i.e hunters and speed so extra dmg extra perc and extra attacks if it was a gunner it would be -100% chance to crit and melee just a little bit less to crit.

1 handed gunners can use same thing since the crit doesnt make a big diffrence to dmg.

Evolution: Glands – removed light ranged weapons hit bonus.

How can you compare yourself to Mortis' level of gear? No offence but you're in 2 total different leagues on gear, look how well White Lady is getting on with his Leg P+4 Flamethrower

The way I see it the scales are starting to equal out now

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 01-26-2013 11:39.

01-26-2013 11:30 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

i never compaird my self to mortus i just said he had 20 attacks per round so please point out the comparison.

wow they took off them the sniper tat to hit and gave them it in knowledge great move just put hunter xxx on and sorted get real eqaual out my butt.

funny how you skipped the fact that they can have best prefixs and suffixs with no penatly. unlike other class

ranged dont need a plus to hit or if they do make it they cant have reaction suffix
or they dont get bounes.

they have enough attacks so do 1 handed guns.

where as 2 handed guns are bottled necked into ether sniper or flamethrower now.

but have to sacrifce something to get the extra attacks unlike ranged who dont have to sacrifce anything they just keep on getting and getting.

and as for 1 handed gunners i can have 20 more perc than them and they never miss.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-26-2013 17:39.

01-26-2013 17:23 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

The Sniper tattoo still has it's chance to hit bonus?

And the reason Mortis has 20 attacks...he worked for it?

Why don't we give the AK 20 attacks per round and + 4 dmg per 4 intel and + 10 attacks so darc can be happy?

Oh yeah, I know why, because the devs aren't there to make the game suit you. If you're being outdamaged, improve. Simples.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
01-26-2013 18:41 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
darc
Viking

thats not what am saying or asking for but just seen a throwen axe doing 900 dmg a crit.

and did i say he didnt work for it no.

am just sick of ranged getting everything which they dont need. now extra attacks extra to hit extra dmg.

did any other class get extras in tats no just ranged (now 1 handed guns do before anyone says that) which got moved to intell now. yet every other class practally gets ignored over ranged

and i wasnt just talking about me was i.

next time add something not just rant to pick a fight.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=73987173b1

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=44fd45ed0f

they should lose stuff not gain

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=44fd45ed0f

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-26-2013 21:49.

01-26-2013 18:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

Darc, it is normal that me and Mortis outdamage you...
It is not just a matter of weapons, compare your gear with mine or Mortis... the matter is that snipers CAN do more damage, check Clemenza or Lightboy, while gunmens cannot use speed suffix on armour for now so they needed rebalancing...
I agree that probably ranged weapons didn't need a boost as they are generally already overpowered

the matter is what is max damage output when people use the ideal gear, not if a player or another do more damage with the stuff they are currently using, and for me it is clear that max damage potential for gunners were equal or inferior to other classes so the patch just tried to rebalance the game, exactly as the +1 damage/knowledge already did for snipers... now gun users have a reason to invest in wisdom and I think they have pretty similar potential, lets see what hapen once people will adapt their gear to last patch ^^

If you want to do more damage you have many ways to do it, just try to find a way to afford them!
01-27-2013 00:11 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

ok... I suppose ill have to get involved here again....

lets put it like this... ranged itself didnt get a buff.... The majority weapon for the top 100 (heavy xbow) remained the same.

quote:
All light ranged weapons get chance to hit bonus equal to your knowledge (works always).

LIGHT RANGED..see it? ,....good. if you use hunters with light ranged (the shuri, TA, TK) you are a muppet as you would lack around 40% crit to make it viable.

quote:
thats not what am saying or asking for but just seen a throwen axe doing 900 dmg a crit.

am just sick of ranged getting everything which they dont need. now extra attacks extra to hit extra dmg.

what you also failed to cry about/ notice, was the fact that yes the damage is slightly higher for a TA than a shuriken but if you took the time to notice it has LESS attacks than a shuri so the overall gain is minimal.

We got our TOP END WEAPONS buffed (TA being next to heavy xbow).. I do belive snipers got this a little while ago and didnt cry then ...

quote:
Flamethrower: now increases agility and perception. Added hit penalty. Increased the number of attacks (various levels). Increased maximum damage.

last time I checked to use light ranged properly you needed a hawks set at PERFECT PLUS 2 AND elvish to make up the crit you lose by actually being able to hit anything (legendary bonus destroying crit).

for heavy ranged to gain ANY damage at all you NEED to use speed as we arent fortunate enough to get extra attacks from our tattoo, also if we use vengeful to get the same bonus attacks as a sniper WE LOSE THE ABILITY TO HIT as vengeful on its own GIVES NOTHING in the way of combat score... did you not really see that part?

we can no longer use solar like a few people were as then our crits get CUT IN HALF so there goes the bonus from the extra attacks.

please please please before you start whining, think about what you are really whining about and gather some facts as you are just crying because snipers didnt get another love patch.

Im borderline inactive at the moments so im not exactly biased about this as I really couldnt care about or have the time to create a setup that benefits the new ranged changes.

Closing point.

quote:
Legendary Perfect Flame thrower * (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 67 - 167
Effects: Chance to hit -24, attacks per round: 5, chance for critical hit +118 %, ignores 100 % of your opponent`s defence, AGILITY +9, PERCEPTION +12, overall weapon damage +20 %,

Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (heavy)
Damage: 110 - 184
Effects: Chance to hit +54,attacks per round: 4, , chance for critical hit +63 %, ignores 98 % of your opponent`s defence, PERCEPTION +39, AGILITY +37, weapon damage +19, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %

Shooting Ace CLOSE
Effects: chance to hit with all weapons +75,Act III damage modifier from WISDOM: 1

Instructor CLOSE
Effects: additional 1 attack(s) with every weapon
Aura (always works): experience +18 %

oh and you can also use solar... so please... do tell me how your life is so hard.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-27-2013 00:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Ok i am not compairing my gear to anyone else.

Please tell me why you need a to hit % plus imcreased chance to hit and since every one use reaction lets use it as an example

Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (light)
Damage: 63 - 66
Effects: attacks per round: 12, Chance to hit -36, PERCEPTION +31, AGILITY +30, chance for critical hit -5 %, weapon damage +18, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %, bonus hit equal to your KNOWLEDGE

You might aswell get rid of the - to hit there

So.at most you lose is -5% crit yet gain a load more.

And if i remeber every other class befre patch said wevdidnt need the extra dmg as snipers.

And really no am.not looking for.another sniper patch just want ranged to.stop getting every little bonus there is under the sun..

You got enough attacks you get the best suffix in game for weapons you get the highest crit dmg mod in game even with the patch. And do op.dmg

Wow solar so my def drops.to 0 and you can do even more.dmg to me.

Oh and lobe how you show the huge diffrence between heavy xbow with to dmg mods huge perc and agilty and the chance to hit it has.

Tell.me do you have to wait till act 3 to get these extras you get because snioers do. No i didnt think so

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-27-2013 04:12.

01-27-2013 03:55 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

darc, all you do is always and really always complain when there is a new patch.

You always have all these theories about how the game is screwing you over and your "big efforts" are going to waste etc.

Seriously, if you don't like the game, give up on it and quit already and stop crying in our ears. It's getting really annoying, and you look like a freaking 8 year old.
01-27-2013 10:30 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Not true but then again you not even adding anything to topic you just trying to get a reaction.

I never said my hard work just you putting words in my mouth.

And every point i said is true oh how easy it is fir you to skip points. At least para shows his ooint you just want to talk so you make it up as you go along

You got nothing to add dont speak very simple.

Ok just to stop ppl talking about gear yes its not the best but its what i need to equip what i have. Do i compaire it mortus no coz hes a gunman and am a snipef same goes for a ranged player my setup is diffrent.

We talking about the patch not my gear

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-27-2013 11:34.

01-27-2013 10:44 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

I'm a sniper on UW and I don't see a single reason to complain. The only thing I can see people complaining about should be how overpowered snipers are opposed to every single other tatoo in the game.

At equal level, with equal quality of gear (solar vs hawk vs vengeful etc), snipers are way ahead of everyone.

Actually, I should probably complain because we aren't being nerfed and we keep getting good bonuses here and there.

Grow up.
01-27-2013 11:31 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Now thats a joke without tbat patch you would be complaining how underpowered sinpers were but then again you just like to argue you never really have a point to make
01-27-2013 11:37 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Why would I EVER complain how underpower snipers are ?

It's a FACT that since the beginning snipers have been extremely powerful. It just took a while for the community to figure out the right gear to turn them into bloddy pulp killing machines.

You're so obtuse and narrow minded you can't even see what's right in front of you.

You sicken me.
01-27-2013 11:54 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

You should really go and check out when act 2 started then maybe you would see how under powered snipers were.

Even when every other sniper said they were underpowered so maybe both you open your mouth you should check that out first.

But you still cant stay on topic about patch can you.

Did i say snipers should get anything extra well once but after it got pointed that necro didnt get the 1 know = 1dmg i left that

But apart from that did i say snipers should get this and that no so really your taking alot of nonsense trying to pick a fight.

Ive been saying about ranged thats what whichyou havent mentioned once you just keep going on about sinpers beening op for what since no ome is talking about sinpers jeez

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-27-2013 12:40.

01-27-2013 12:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

quote:
You should really go and check out when act 2 started then maybe you would see how under powered snioers were.

Even when every other sniper said they were underpowered so maybe both you open your mouth you should check that out first.

Did i say snipers should get anything extra well once but after it got pointed that necro didnt get the 1 know = 1dmg i left that

But apart from that did i say snipers should get this and that no so really your taking alot of nonsense trying to pick a fight.

Ive been saying about ranged thats what whichyou havent mentioned once you just keep going on about sinpers beening op for what since no ome is talking about sinpers jezz

The keyword there is the last word in your first sentence

01-27-2013 12:30 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
You should really go and check out when act 2 started then maybe you would see how under powered snipers were.

Ive been saying about ranged thats what whichyou havent mentioned once you just keep going on about sinpers beening op for what since no ome is talking about sinpers jeez

I might have understood something to your ramblings had your sentences and your writing been more properly executed.
01-27-2013 13:35 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Once again nothing to do with patch please be quite and stop the spam
01-27-2013 13:47 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

It matters little what this patch did, snipers have amazing damage, just look at the best on this server. Everyone so far has agreed on that one fact except you buddy.
If you could say their damage was poor, then you might have a valid argument...

... But it isnt, they have great damage.
Kudos to those great players who figured out what they wanted and went for it.

Darc .. dude ... you have no support at all about this and you've given no good examples to explain your point. If you still believe in yourself, take it to a new thread or something as its now just spam in here man Frown Sorry, but its true.

01-27-2013 13:58 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Once again nothing to do with patch please be quite and stop the spam

It's "quiet" not "quite", but you don't quite get that do you ?

quiet=/=quite
your=/=you're
their=/=they're
etc...

kids nowadays...
01-27-2013 13:58 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Balancing Patch - January 2013

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH