Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » luck and number of items found » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page luck and number of items found 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

luck and number of items found Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

probably some of you noticed that not only the item lvl but also the number of item found in quest depends on square zone and quest type but also on luck.... I noticed that with luck near 100 or higher you have a chance to drop 4 items instead of 2/3 I use to get in z3, like you can do from z2...

with very high luck you can find an extra item in quests...
so you can get 4 items even in zone 4 and so on.

My aim is to make a table with number of drops you can find in different zones for a certain luck range, so people can have an idea about it.
Please post your experience about it so I can fill this a table like this in the most accurate way!

ZONE luck range 1 luck range 2 luck range 3

near n of items
far
pilgrimage

near .....
far
pilgrimage

near ....
far
pilgrimage

near
far
pilgrimage

near
far
pilgrimage

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 02-04-2013 20:34.

02-03-2013 00:40 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

z3 pilgrim

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2a54aae075

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6847caeee4

will add more to this space while i can...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 02-03-2013 02:19.

02-03-2013 01:54 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

deleted

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 02-04-2013 18:34.

02-04-2013 14:01 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
grind
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

do not go off topic, this is about the relationship between number of items for drops and luck, not about suffix and prefix quality hich, in UW, DO NOT DEPEND ON LUCK.

Please just post your toughts and experiences about that.
02-04-2013 17:34 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

guessing your wondering about act 3?
02-04-2013 18:07 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Yes, let's say act 3 since I don't remember much about act 2, that was quite long time ago
02-04-2013 20:36 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

at weekend you got +1 item at first quest, its why you get 4 items

02-05-2013 21:15 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

thks, I didn't know.. so probably nothing to do with luck for the 4th item!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 02-08-2013 19:32.

02-08-2013 19:24 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » luck and number of items found

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH