Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Fine tuning auctions (Necro) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fine tuning auctions (Necro) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toyama

Registration Date: 08-21-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Fine tuning auctions (Necro) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. It would be nice if your own auctions automatically appear in the list of watched auctions.

2. It looks like you can bid on your own auctions. To prevent price manipulation, I suggest to block this possibility.

02-11-2013 20:11 Toyama is offline Search for Posts by Toyama Add Toyama to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanted start the same topic.

1. Good idea.

2. Yup, you can bid and it is stupid:/ . Also clan member or friend from other clan can bid item to get higher price for you. And there is no problem if he win an auction as he can sell this item again by market to you. I don't play on UW but there you don't have market so all you will buy you can sell only by auction again. I think players could do that procedure to get more pops... and this is sad:/

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
02-11-2013 20:58 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Toyama

Registration Date: 08-21-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toyama
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ad 1. adding a link to the actual auction in the Your/Watched auctions list and/or stating # of offers and highest bid might be an alternative.

02-12-2013 21:06 Toyama is offline Search for Posts by Toyama Add Toyama to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Fine tuning auctions (Necro)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH