Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » possible multi - global-chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page possible multi - global-chat 7 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source

possible multi - global-chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

had a good laugh at it, but multiaccounting is very very bad. If this is a case of split personality counseling might be a good idea.

would you have a look at it please?

Global chat, 15.02.2013 9:56 - 9:58

Offenders
ID 86627
ID 84600

My
ID 18185

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 02-15-2013 10:29.

02-15-2013 10:12 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mate, these two are brother and sister. A sister who isn't very imaginative when it comes to choosing a character name.

Saints Sis has been offline for 4 days before logging back on today whereas SJD has been online every day, nearly all hours because he doesn't sleep much.

02-15-2013 15:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Saint

Registration Date: 02-15-2013

RE: possible multi - global-chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gose to show some sad people out there

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.mob Thats me Aaron ball

https://www.facebook.com/fiona.ball.507?fref=ts Thats my sister fiona ball

she reported that she was sharing the same IP as me
she rearly plays but when she dose shes accused of being me
as for the similar name she thought it would be funny shes 13

this complaint is a waste of time cause its her account not mine yes i help her out but its only cause shes starting out... i just tell her what mite suit her or gear she should use and explain what ever she ask me

and my sister did not like being accused of being a 25 year old man when shes just trying to play a game its uncalled for

if anything comes of this youl have to ban every one who shares an IP on the bases that they could be the one person...we are not the only ones who shares an IP

grow up and cop on dude

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Saint: 02-15-2013 16:35.

02-15-2013 16:30 Saint is offline Search for Posts by Saint Add Saint to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Clan: HLL

RE: possible multi - global-chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saint
Gose to show some sad people out there

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.mob Thats me Aaron ball

https://www.facebook.com/fiona.ball.507?fref=ts Thats my sister fiona ball

she reported that she was sharing the same IP as me
she rearly plays but when she dose shes accused of being me
as for the similar name she thought it would be funny shes 13

this complaint is a waste of time cause its her account not mine yes i help her out but its only cause shes starting out... i just tell her what mite suit her or gear she should use and explain what ever she ask me

and my sister did not like being accused of being a 25 year old man when shes just trying to play a game its uncalled for

if anything comes of this youl have to ban every one who shares an IP on the bases that they could be the one person...we are not the only ones who shares an IP

grow up and cop on dude

Ps there check aren't just if its the same ip it's log in times, actions on the accounts, they look for patterns/habits etc bit like the CSI

There you go she's 13, shouldn't even be playing this game, sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 02-15-2013 18:53.

02-15-2013 18:52 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

Seems some of you missed Pops reminder, so here goes the reward.
+1 Unholy Emperor
+1 Ace Rimmer

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-15-2013 19:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Saint

hear my sister wants to know if she can play or not cause she dosent want to jeopardize my account and get me banned so could we settel dis soon mods???
02-17-2013 13:27 Saint is offline Search for Posts by Saint Add Saint to your Buddy List
Baneofurlife

Registration Date: 02-17-2013

RIGHT!! MY NAME IS FIONA IM 13 I STARTED PLAYING THIS AWESOME GAME CAUSE I SEEN MY OLDER BROTHER PLAY AND HE ENJOYED IT BUT I DIDNT KNOW THAT THER WHER MASSIVE GENIOUS HEADS ON IT

NOT ONCE HAS HE BEEN ON MY ACCOUNT TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME ALL HES DONE IS GIVE ME ADVICE AND TELL ME WHAT I MITE LIKE BUT IV NOT GOT THE CHANCE TO PLAY CAUSE I DONT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR MY BROTHER LIKE SOME SAD PEOPLE HAVE SET OUT TO DO I REPORTED THAT I WAS SHEARING THE SAME IP AS HIM

THIS ALL STARTED CAUSE MY BROTHER LOGED OFF AND I LOGED ON AND SOMEONE ASKED IF SOMEONE WAS A BOT (THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS TREAD)

(I SAID NO IM A STICK) THEN BAAL SAID IT WAS A FAIL OF SOME SORT MY BROTHER WAS LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER AS IT WAS HAPPING

Censored

SINCERLY THE BANE OF UR SAD LIL LIFE

PS:SO WERE NOT MUILTY ACCOUNTING IV NOT REALLY PLAYED AND IV NOT PLAYED SNICES THIS HAS STARTED SO CAN WE PLZ SORT THIS SOON AS I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME

DONT CARE IF U BAN ME ON THIS IM ONLY ON TO DEFEND MY BRO FROM PEOPLE LIKE THE 2 ABOVE

Censored by Evangelion.
02-17-2013 15:44 Baneofurlife is offline Search for Posts by Baneofurlife Add Baneofurlife to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Please report the fact that the two of you are playing from the same IP and it'll be fine.

02-17-2013 17:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Dear Fiona.

First of all, such language doesn't suit a young lady like you so please refrain from using it. You can solve everything by using positive language, it leaves a better impression of you. Not to mention, hate can only bring more hate.

Not everyone thinks you are Aaron's alter ego. He's much better than to simply have multiple accounts. Plus, if he pretended to be a girl I would have given him such a nightmare on facebook Wink

The most of the society is a friendly bunch of people, however some of them are very sensitive on rule violations. That's why situations like these occur and they're not something the game Development Team has no experience with. Have some faith Wink

If you need any help, have any questions, please don't hesitate to pm me. I'm more than just "someone who has the power to punish those who have the power to punish" Smile
Besides, ask Aaron, he's a smart guy Wink

Sincerely,
The Bane of Rule Violations.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-17-2013 19:22 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Saint

shes reported it from hers is that all or will i report it from mine as well?
02-18-2013 12:22 Saint is offline Search for Posts by Saint Add Saint to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

saint, report from both and save the emails you get in response Smile

02-18-2013 16:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Saint

done and il wait for replys
02-18-2013 17:57 Saint is offline Search for Posts by Saint Add Saint to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » possible multi - global-chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH