Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » VomitorY (1995-2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VomitorY (1995-2013) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Frown VomitorY (1995-2013) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

9 years after 9/11,in a tragedy in which i lost my father,i was fortunate enough to meet a player registered as VomitorY on a quake 3 arena multiplayer server.
That man has without any hesitation decided to break free from the excellent games he had to chat with me on skype. He has offered me immediate and very valuable support which greatly helped me change my viewing of the september tragedy.

Later he told me he has also lost his father. He used only one quote from George S. Patton - "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived."

That man,in that instant,became my best friend.

As we were playing Quake,he mentioned me this game while leaving the server. He showed me everything,but i didn't want to play because i was short on cash for premium experiences. He even gave me his password,so i can perform quests for him,and such. As i was browsing through this forum and his messages (i had permission) i noticed he was a fun and appreciated member of the community.

Because of that,i feel you need to be informed that the player VomitorY has tragically passed away on 11.2.2013.
Because i am halfway across the world,i do not know how,or why,God would take such a beautiful human being at only 17 years of age.

A man who has offered me the support offered by no one,must not be forgotten.
A day of mourning was declared on a Quake 3 server,where players only used the Rocket launcher,his favourite weapon.

R.I.P.

That's what it is to be slaved

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 02-24-2013 10:22.

02-24-2013 10:18 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god no! Frown

This guy introduced me to some amazing melodic death metal that he was so passionate about and for his time on here he was a fine BW player. I will miss him.

RIP VomitorY

02-25-2013 22:33 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, can't believe that. He was such a nice kid, so young. Such a shame Frown

RIP VomitorY

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
02-26-2013 04:34 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Thanks for the sad notice mate.

RIP VomitorY

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-26-2013 21:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Requiescat in pace VomitorY.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-27-2013 04:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » VomitorY (1995-2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH