Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » 1. offensive / insulting messages in the game or reallife threats. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 1. offensive / insulting messages in the game or reallife threats. 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.009 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

1. offensive / insulting messages in the game or reallife threats. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was reported for this, as far as I remember I didn't do any of that. I might be wrong (my memory is far from perfect Happy but there is no way I can check global chat. I guess you have access to it, so you can show me that conversation. Please do. ASAP.

Sorry to open a new thread, it seems that you have closed by mistake the original thread letting me defenceless.

03-03-2013 19:12 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll admit I deserved a 24hour ban for calling a brain dead retard, a moron

however lightboy said absolutely nothing that could even be considered insulting to izual, was his comment even read or a ban randomly awarded?

lightboy said, and you can check the chat which will corroborate this, that [lightboys] own iq might be low because [lightboy] misunderstood something

it is well known izuall is a complete sherbert, however, even someone that stupid could not believe that lightboy said anything offensive
03-04-2013 17:05 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Fischkopf
I'll admit I deserved a 24hour ban for calling a brain dead retard, a moron

however lightboy said absolutely nothing that could even be considered insulting to izual, was his comment even read or a ban randomly awarded?

lightboy said, and you can check the chat which will corroborate this, that [lightboys] own iq might be low because [lightboy] misunderstood something

it is well known izuall is a complete sherbert, however, even someone that stupid could not believe that lightboy said anything offensive

not allowed to qoute whats been said also no *'s its also bannedable offence evan here just saying

+1 spam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 03-04-2013 17:57.

03-04-2013 17:48 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

wow how many times must you be told

DO NOT POST UNLESS THE COMPLAINT CONCERNS YOU

fischkopf, warning for offence.

this thread is in response to a ban about offensive language, yet you use it here? now who is the moron.

feel free to pm mortis or evangelion to complain about me if you found that offensive.

ANYONE ELSE who gets involved will be warned in addition to TheKid.

03-04-2013 20:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If you want to see what you have been banned for PM me and give me the link to the thread with the ban

03-04-2013 21:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » 1. offensive / insulting messages in the game or reallife threats.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH