Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Szeszej » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Szeszej 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Szeszej Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is what I asked for:

"Could you please send me the conversation I was banned for? I really do not remember to insult anyone, and when I talked about low IQ I think I was mentioning myself. I might be wrong, that's why I am asking for that before taking further action."

I never got it. You only sent me this:

"Lightboy01 2013-03-02 23:27:31 Then it is an IQ problem, can't help you with that, sorry"

As everyone can see, you didn't send the conversation I asked for a few times via PM. Anyway I understand that English is not your strength, so I do not want to bother you with a lot of words, even though you try to avoid it closing all threads. Let's go to the main point:

Two players were reported. One of them was insulting, he got a 5 days ban. I didn't insult anyone, I didn't swear, I did not use offensive language, and you banned me for 5 days. Can you explain that?

Or maybe you can explain how insulting all French deserves a 24h ban, and not insulting anyone deserves 5 days ban?

Conclusion: I didn't insult anyone, so you have to remove my ban as you made a mistake.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 03-06-2013 21:44.

03-06-2013 21:44 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You just used nice words to say "You're stupid" and that is insulting for some.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-07-2013 05:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your feedback Evan. The reason why I asked for all the conversation is that I said I was the one with low IQ Smile

03-07-2013 05:46 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Only after insulting someone, and that's what I told you via PM.

03-07-2013 10:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy

You told me this:

"You have been sent the exact message that was the reason for the ban, I can see that later you've tried to apologise but still offence was there and you were reported for it."

And I answered this:

"I did not try to apologize, as I did not do anything wrong. You have decided that this words taken out of context from a conversation are an insult:

"Then it is an IQ problem, can't help you with that, sorry"

Well, that's your opinion, and it is respectable, as any opinion, which doesn't change the fact that I did not swear or insult to anyone, and that was not my intention either. That's why I did not apologize later, because I did not insult to anyone.

Conclusion: I did not break the rules, so I do not deserve a ban (maybe you think I should be banned because I write too much, but even you have to follow the rules and you cannot give bans for your personal opinions / feelings). If I break the rules, you can ban me, of course. But if I do not break the rules, you can not (well, you shouldn't, it is obvious that you can as you have already done it)."

03-07-2013 10:51 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Szeszej

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH