Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dev appreciation thread - patch 1.4.23 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dev appreciation thread - patch 1.4.23 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Dev appreciation thread - patch 1.4.23 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To the devs, I just want to say thank you.

You make us insane most of the time and we constantly cry about unjustified bans, rules, expedition problems, prices, you, etc.

But once in a while you come out with a patch that shows you have been listening to our requests even through the constant flow of crap we give you.

And when that patch comes out, all we can do is thank you for this awesome game and congratulate you on your hard work.

And that patch is pure awesomeness.

Thank you.
03-11-2013 15:52 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree.

Devs, if I was wearing a hat I'd take it off to you.

03-11-2013 15:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much for listening to us and taking into account the different suggestions we have made in the past months. This update looks really great. Good job.

03-11-2013 16:18 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

i think i remember someone saying about lower max expo time on this servers forums, i wonder/hope if it was just here that was talked about Smile would be nice ^^

Great patch, love the boost to questing a lot of fun =) faster quests rule =)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-11-2013 16:28 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Top stuff, a decent upgrade, the shorter expo times at the high end, shorter pilgram time is epic. Great patch

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-11-2013 17:23 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

To be honest, reading the patch I was surprised how much stuff I spotted I thought had just slipped under the radar. Thanks for this Smile

Out of curiosity what would have happened had we clicked the "decline new agreement" button? Character deletion?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-11-2013 19:20 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Awesome work guys appreciate the effort that's gone into BWBig Grin
03-12-2013 08:03 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

If youd declined the new agreement youd have been logged out until you accepted. Thanks for listening devs Smile the new patch is great right down to the new graphics

03-12-2013 08:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

images/avatars/avatar-1097.png

Registration Date: 03-01-2013
Clan: Dark Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Hazardous
Awesome work guys appreciate the effort that's gone into BWBig Grin

I agree with Hazardous, its a great game and the hard work you've put into it has paid off. Smile

Congratulations for making one epic game Smile

BECAME A LEGEND

03-14-2013 18:33 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dev appreciation thread - patch 1.4.23

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH