Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Update Tutorial!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Update Tutorial!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AyAgi

Registration Date: 12-09-2010

Update Tutorial!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would it not be about time to update the tutorial?

Tattoos are no longer accurate,
There is no act 3 info at all, evo's, quest order and so on
Clan headquarters is not mentioned.

and i think there is more I can't think of at the moment
03-03-2013 10:57 AyAgi is offline Search for Posts by AyAgi Add AyAgi to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our tutorial is mostly created by the users, if you want to update it you are free to do it Smile

03-03-2013 18:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Our tutorial is mostly created by the users, if you want to update it you are free to do it Smile

looking at the tutorial the last update was you this is the time and date you did it

16:12, 5 August 2010 by Szeszej

but if you say so if everyone can put something that needs to be put in the updated version post here and we can make the effort to all update it Tongue Szeszej please could you give us a little hand

All tats up to date Tongue

Upgrading items updated

Option - Upgrade item
Lets you fill items with magical power of stones.
Upgrading normal item by 1 level absorbs 1 bloodstone and on failure item level drops by 1. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 80%
Upgrading normal item +5 to good level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 3. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 50%
Upgrading good item by 1 level absorbs 1 heartstone and on failure item level drops by 3. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 60%
Upgrading good item +5 to perfect level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 5. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%
Upgrading perfect item by 1 level absorbs 1 soulstone and on failure item returns back to normal +0.!! CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%

Tasks Updated

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-14-2013 15:58.

03-14-2013 14:44 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

images/avatars/avatar-1097.png

Registration Date: 03-01-2013
Clan: Dark Lord

Act 3 information should be added such as: All possible Evolutions, King of the Hill option, Hall of greature runes option and all Costs of them to give us newbie's information about what we need to work on for when we get to them Smile

BECAME A LEGEND

03-14-2013 16:07 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by VAMPHIRE
Act 3 information should be added such as: All possible Evolutions, King of the Hill option, Hall of greature runes option and all Costs of them to give us newbie's information about what we need to work on for when we get to them Smile

it wont let me edit any of this the devs have too they have to make a act 3 post under the act 2 one

<div style="float: left; padding: 10px 8px; margin-top: 10px; width: 45%; background: #F9F9F9; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;">
== BASICS ==

* [[Start|First steps]] - how to begin the game
* [[Realm kinds]] - how do they differ?
* [[user interface|Description of user's interface]]
* [[Races]] and their [[Arcana]]
* [[The structure of the city|Structure and division of the City]]
* [[Parameters|Character's parameters]]
* [[Experience|Experience, points in ranking, progress points, levels]]
* [[Regeneration|Blood points, hit points, regeneration]]
* [[Resources]]
* [[Status|Player statuses]]
* [[Items]] - types of equipment, weapons, disposable items
* [[The II Act]]
</div>

We can edit the info inside the post title

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-14-2013 16:15.

03-14-2013 16:14 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyXxShanexX
quote:

it wont let me edit any of this the devs have too they have to make a act 3 post under the act 2 one

<div style="float: left; padding: 10px 8px; margin-top: 10px; width: 45%; background: #F9F9F9; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;">
== BASICS ==

* [[Resources]]
* [[The II Act]]
</div>

That is fine, I just thought I'd mention an Act 3 part of the Tutorial, for when we get to it, and have no idea what we need to do Smile

BECAME A LEGEND

03-14-2013 16:18 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
quote:
quote:

== BASICS ==

* [[Resources]]
* [[The II Act]]
</div>

That is fine, I just thought I'd mention an Act 3 part of the Tutorial, for when we get to it, and have no idea what we need to do Smile

fair does Tongue

ive updated quests
Sequence of Act II Far Journeys and Hard Quests are also on the quest link as well as act ii link making it easier for people to see them all at once

i think thats all i can update soo far if there are missing things (not including act 3) PM me or message here thanks (or you can update yourself Tongue )

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-14-2013 17:14.

03-14-2013 16:20 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

Would it be possible to add a link leading to the forum for the Expedition monsters, and maybe add their weekness, like below.

White Dragons: Gun
Black Dragons: Gun
Phoenix: Melee
Ect..

Makes it abit more easier to follow for Badge awards..

BECAME A LEGEND

03-15-2013 17:39 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Would it be possible to add a link leading to the forum for the Expedition monsters, and maybe add their weekness, like below.

Ect..

Haha I like this idea a lot I will ask DD to see if he would be able to make a link but for the mean time I will see If I can update the expo part of the tutorial with that type of info thanks this may make a big difference Happy )

03-15-2013 18:07 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

quote:
quote:

Ect..

Haha I like this idea a lot I will ask DD to see if he would be able to make a link but for the mean time I will see If I can update the expo part of the tutorial with that type of info thanks this may make a big difference Happy )

Makes it easier for new players to follow instead of asking or wasting heir Points of Honour trying with the wrong items ect..

BECAME A LEGEND

03-15-2013 18:10 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ect..

Makes it easier for new players to follow instead of asking or wasting heir Points of Honour trying with the wrong items ect..

Updated
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl..._and_weaknesses

updated again added info tell me what you think and message back if i should change any of it thanks Tongue

Need help with weaknesses please and ill get doing that

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-15-2013 22:43.

03-15-2013 22:27 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

quote:

Updated
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl..._and_weaknesses

updated again added info tell me what you think and message back if i should change any of it thanks Tongue

Need help with weaknesses please and ill get doing that

Looks pretty handy with the information provided, thanks to all that took the time to edit and update it, much appreciated Smile

If there anything else that we could add, that we have missed please let CrazyXxShanexX know so he can arrange it.

Thanks Smile

BECAME A LEGEND

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VAMPHIRE: 03-16-2013 01:20.

03-16-2013 01:20 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
CrazyXxShanexX

Medusa
Arachne
Romulus and Remus
Sphinx
Basilisk
XR12-yV
Anubis
Wendigo
Chronos

could anyone help with the weaknesses expo mobs (weapon weaknesses)

E.G. white dragon - Guns

Updated
Add all Quests Duration Times
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl..._Duration_Times

Including Premium Options
Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests
Quests deluxe

UPDATED tutorial page
DD fixed the User Interface ive updated the day bonuses
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl...ace#The_Top_Bar
Hope this helps if it doesnt look/sound right message me please ill change it

Szeszej has asked konrad if we can update the whole tutorial page main and sub main and subs just waiting on replies

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Premium_account
premium options added

Updated Tats again the monk

==== Dodging bullets ====

LEVEL 1: 1000
Traits: dodge guns +4 %

LEVEL 2: 2000
Traits: dodge guns +8 %

LEVEL 3: 3000
Traits: dodge guns +16 %

LEVEL 4: 4000
Traits: dodge guns +20 %, critical damage bonus +50%.

LEVEL 5: 5000
Traits: dodge guns +25 %, critical damage bonus +50%

they were all 5000POP before

updated Szeszej has made act 3 on tutorial page

Updated not complete yet but most info added and thanks to my friend DD its been tided

This post has been edited 16 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-22-2013 00:02.

03-16-2013 20:04 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Update Tutorial!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH