Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Confirmation message on joining an expo? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Confirmation message on joining an expo? 7 Votes - Average Rating: 3.577 Votes - Average Rating: 3.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Confirmation message on joining an expo? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe its just me but I am sick to death of forgetting to click join as samaritan and getting locked out for helping a low level. This probably doesn't affect the majority of players what with being in a load of 8 hour expos, but personally I would love this option. Also before all the qq about spam every time you join one, maybe make it an account option in settings? Shouldn't be hard to do, you already have those little popup messages when equipping a set. Just something simple like "Are you sure you want to join White Tower?" With "As samaritan" on the end if applicable.

Inb4 "Just be more careful." Easy to say but I usually have a lot on my mind. Either way, thoughts?

Or better yet, make it only on the first expo of the day, the one that triggers the cd for joining, seeing as you have to join the rest as a samaritan anyway.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 03-19-2013 17:46.

03-19-2013 17:35 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Confirmation message on joining an expo?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH