Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Report UI: Evo Role Over » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Report UI: Evo Role Over 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Report UI: Evo Role Over Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would be nice to have an evolution skill role over in the same fashion as the arcana used during combat reports =)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-20-2013 10:12 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes!! i agree, i'd like to save those 6 extra clicks whenever i have koth or expo to start/join

03-20-2013 10:22 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know right! It involves 2 clicks, scrolling AND searching. Perhaps multiple times if you forget all the evos that were used.

Thats pretty much why God made roll overs, to avoid all the unnecessary time wasting Tongue

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-20-2013 10:53 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Report UI: Evo Role Over

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH