Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Insult in global chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Insult in global chat 10 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Strahota

Registration Date: 04-06-2013

Insult in global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My ID 86152
Offenders ID 10849

Time stamp 09:45 by Levija.
04-06-2013 10:02 Strahota is offline Search for Posts by Strahota Add Strahota to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In a world where "pretentious piece of nothing" is an insult.

Which planet is that ?
04-06-2013 10:29 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 10849
Character Levija

48h

In what world it isn't an insult?

04-07-2013 21:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
ID 10849
Character Levija

48h

In what world it isn't an insult?

Saying to someone "pretentious piece of nothing" gets you a 48 hour ban here ?

What kind of messed up world did you grow in ? That is one of the most unjustified bans I have ever seen, you are utterly ridiculous.

I am not even going to try and brown nose you on this, you are a shame and a disgrace to the profession of game administrators.

Whatever good things you do and announce, they are nothing in comparison with the utter lack of rational decision making you seem to make proof of everytime you step onto this forum.

With you it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back in the way you manage this community. You are a constant disappointment to all of us.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 04-07-2013 21:40.

04-07-2013 21:38 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

And what I wonder does good Szejszej receive for convincing me to spread cheeks and accept deeper ramming ?

Once again, the devs spread the cheeks and ram ban in freaking account !

if you have something to add then EDIT your previous post. otherwise you will be warned for multipost. thread closed, no warn this time.
Mikel

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 04-08-2013 22:01.

04-08-2013 21:57 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Insult in global chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH