Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » selling back talent points and evolutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page selling back talent points and evolutions 11 Votes - Average Rating: 5.09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

selling back talent points and evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We can sell back tatoos when we change our mind on path, so why can't we sell back the other points also, ie agil evo to a 2h gunner could be reset to perception

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 04-20-2013 11:26.

04-20-2013 08:53 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree, if the price was right - not something too easy to manipulate
I bought the first level of the intel one for no reason at all lol, dont even remember why i did it, this would be really nice for nubs like me :D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-20-2013 11:22 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree . For the right price that should be flex . You don't always use all the same evos with different tattooes .

04-21-2013 05:18 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

yea, sell back evos at half price, seriously there is no need for this. You train a evo from level 0 > 4 in roughly 35 days. And sooner or later you will have all evos maxed out anyway.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 04-22-2013 12:08.

04-21-2013 19:41 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » selling back talent points and evolutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH