Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Missing patch info!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missing patch info!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Missing patch info!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From polish server i see:
v. 1.4.25a 9 kwietnia 2013
[Necro v1 i v2] Król Wzgórza: Zmniejszono obra|enia niektórych ataków specjalnych.
Ekspedycje: zbalansowano (gBównie zwikszono) obra|enia zadawane graczom w przypadku, gdy przeszukuj lokacj w pojedynk.

Yet on uk-server i only see:
v. 1.4.25a 9 April 2013
[Necro] KotH: Lowered the damage of some special attacks.

what happened to second part of this patch on uk server? I can certainly see that it is in effect, so put in patch notes.
before : http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5593f754bd with defense 289
after : http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0ef2f18ec9 with defense 842

also what about patch v 1.4.25b its not in patch notes, even if it only affect necro, it should still be in patch notes

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 04-23-2013 12:30.

04-23-2013 12:28 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is nothing on Necro about "b" just blank.

I'm sure last time there was an update patch missing one of the guys said it only effected the tournament servers. I'm not sure if its the same.
04-23-2013 13:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well its evidently changed, perhaps we are the UK tournament server? (no idea what that is Tongue )

The 2nd (super evil) bas was lower lvl and still mega strong

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-23-2013 14:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

mmmm can't say i'm a great fan of this silent patch, can we have some numbers of increased damage/ignore defence? getting smashed by a gold in 2 hits isn't something you expect to see.

04-23-2013 17:25 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

But I enjoyed wasting my chance to start an expo today thinking I'd take advantage of this event just to get trolled by a black dragon hitting like an Xr

Would've been nice to of been told about said change

04-23-2013 18:01 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The second part will be added, thanks for reporting.

04-23-2013 20:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Missing patch info!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH