Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Quest chance caluclation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quest chance caluclation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Quest chance caluclation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know how the % chance of successful quest is calculated?

Looking for act 3 pilgrims,

I know that 1 stat = 1 %, but wondering the constant for the first %?

I'm guessing it's some constant e.g. x

x+stat-level? Or is it not this simple?

thanks
05-05-2013 10:53 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, im not sure on the formula for it, but im level 104, for every stat after 70, I get 1%.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

05-05-2013 12:25 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Fischkopf
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok I think it have it now, the only thing I am unsure on know is how level affects %.

Is it true that every 2 levels, the quest chance goes down by 1%?
05-05-2013 15:28 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Quest chance caluclation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH