Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Extending Premium. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Extending Premium. 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.007 Votes - Average Rating: 8.007 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Extending Premium. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Problem description:
When I clicked 'Extend Premium via SMS', it comes up saying:

" Service temporary unavailable. Please try again later. "

Is this just me or has anyone else got or ever had this problem too?
05-02-2013 12:46 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup, same here.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
05-02-2013 21:48 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also have this problem-_-

05-03-2013 13:57 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
pennywise

So anybody have an insight into whats going on because if it isnt sorted soon il just not bother and find something else to play-__-

05-03-2013 23:43 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
pennywise

WOW just WOW! The level of ignorance is shocking. Way to look after your players BW! Shocked

05-04-2013 08:55 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Want it to get resolved quicker? PM one of the Admin/Developers instead of waiting to see if they reply.

05-04-2013 13:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
INFERNO

Thread Starter Thread Started by INFERNO

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Want it to get resolved quicker? PM one of the Admin/Developers instead of waiting to see if they reply.

I'd rather wait to be honest, they have enough to do already with updates and what not, they'll sort this out when they have the time Smile
05-04-2013 15:13 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
pennywise

I messaged admin 2 days ago. 5mins per quest is messing with my mindFrown

05-04-2013 16:23 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
INFERNO

quote:
Originally posted by pennywise
I messaged admin 2 days ago. 5mins per quest is messing with my mindFrown

I only have 1 Minute (Vicinity), 2 Minute (Far) and 3 Minute (Pilgrimage) per quest.
Just got to hang in and let it get sorted properly like everything else Smile
05-04-2013 16:42 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
pennywise

Mine totally ran out so il do some building while i wait i guess Big Grin

05-04-2013 16:48 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by INFERNO
quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

I'd rather wait to be honest, they have enough to do already with updates and what not, they'll sort this out when they have the time Smile

and without people buying premium how can they afford said updates Wink

premium is how they make there money...you would imagine..this would be a serious problem for them

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-04-2013 17:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

Problem seems to appear only for SMS premium from Great Britain, so probably it's not BW team fault. Most likely some problems with GB mobile operators Tongue
I suggest to wait for admin answer and till then use other premium buy options, or just ask someone to buy it for you, and you will buy it back when everything will be working Smile

05-04-2013 21:10 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
pennywise

Just a message from the devs etc stating that theyre looking into it would be nice, its all money at the end of the day and i can only afford prem via text. Pimping out sheep only earns me so much...... Evil

05-05-2013 17:21 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
INFERNO

I have around 140 days left now, I use the SMS option for friends who play aswell that can't top up premium that often.
05-05-2013 18:26 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
pennywise

Unfortunately from May 1st we wont be supporting this number (78880). New premium number for UK will be announced shortly.

Really? No prior notice? Also would be nice to have the new number up and running before discontinuing the old number. Shoddy way to treat players imo.

05-06-2013 10:30 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We've changed our Premium SMS service provider, this option should be back shortly.

05-06-2013 19:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
INFERNO

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
We've changed our Premium SMS service provider, this option should be back shortly.

Thanks a lot for the infromation about premium options Szeszej.
05-06-2013 23:54 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
pennywise

Shortly is not a satisfactory answer in my opinion. You guys seem to be dragging your feet on this as with most things on the UK server.

05-07-2013 08:56 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

whine whine whine just deal with it bud
05-08-2013 15:05 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Clan: HLL

Lol screw that I run out of prem tonight sort it out

05-08-2013 17:27 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
pennywise

I know right? How rude of me to be miffed and complain about a service that isnt working, therefore ruining my gameplay experience. Tool! So many sycophants here its unreal Big Grin

05-08-2013 21:59 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Thread closed.
There's no need to continue the conversation.

Szeszej explained what's happening, you pointed the loss you suffered. If the Dev Team decides that you need compensation, you'll be informed in a timely manner.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-08-2013 22:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Extending Premium.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH