Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » SMS Premium from UK again available! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page SMS Premium from UK again available! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

SMS Premium from UK again available! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are happy to inform you that you can again extend your premium through SMS from the United Kingdom!

WANING! We've changed the number and the contents of the sms!
The new number and content (they can also be seen in the game):
Number: 64343
Content: PASS

The cost and the number of days are unchanged - 1 pound + normal sms cost.

We are sorry you had to wait so long for us to make the service available again, but it was due to lengthy negotiations with the new operator and the old service had to be closed on May 1st due to the new regulations in the UK.

Best regards,
BWTeam

05-09-2013 14:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And for the people who lost several days of full quests and battles? Only cost me 16 attacks and 24 quests but for some I can imagine it being quite higher

05-09-2013 17:27 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

doubt ull get the compensatio nur looking for

as technically ppl didnt actually "loose" anything

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-09-2013 18:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

I mean I think 5-7 days of souvenir shop for everyone would be compensation
05-09-2013 18:05 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

I think you're greedy.

Szeszej has explained why it happened, its a minor inconvenience that has now been resolved.

Get over yourselves.

It's a disgrace! I had to fix your post!
Evan.

05-09-2013 19:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
I think youre greedy.

Szeszej has explained why it happened, its a minor inconvenience that has now been resolved.

Get over yourselves.

I agree. Fisch, that's ridiculous. Nothing was lost and compensation, if any, should be at least reasonable.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-09-2013 19:22 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Clan: A.S

quote:
Originally posted by Fischkopf

Compensation for what?
We don't need it, Devs do the best they can for us, and you try giving them wide, teary eyes and ask for complete nonsense.
If we need compensation for anything, we need it for the rubbish you come up with.

Its sorted now I take it, so just enjoy while its there, and be glad we can use it Smile
05-09-2013 19:31 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Fischkopf

Annnnnnnnd this is why the UK Server's are ignored because people complain about everything. It's just good to be back to extend via text again.
05-09-2013 20:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Lol and you all assumed he was being serious? I know it's only text but I can defo smell a slight bit of exaggeration

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 05-09-2013 21:04.

05-09-2013 21:01 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

Looks like sarcasm to me also.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sosolidliam: 05-10-2013 23:45.

05-10-2013 23:45 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

"Please don't feed the troll" comes to mind. :p Glad that it's up and running again anyway. Also:

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
I think you're greedy.

Get over yourselves.

It's a disgrace! I had to fix your post!
Evan.

Oh no, he's started correcting grammar, we're all doomed ><

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 05-10-2013 23:54.

05-10-2013 23:54 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » SMS Premium from UK again available!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH