Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New building - MOTEL » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New building - MOTEL 8 Votes - Average Rating: 7.758 Votes - Average Rating: 7.758 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

New building - MOTEL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello. I have a proposition for a new building in z4. The building that allows to "store" certain number of people, just like junk. The "storable" amount shouldn't be too high, just not to make square improving too easy. Sorry for my English, there may be some mistakes.

MOTEL (LEVEL X)

People equal taxes. Taxes equal money. Every reputable vampire should take care over the population of his city.

Effect: a number of people storable eg. 25 000.

UPGRADE TO LEVEL X
Cost: x
Requirements: x
Time of conctruction: x
Effect: number of people storable +x

What do you think guys? Justify your answer please.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 05-22-2013 17:51.

05-22-2013 11:46 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think no

edit - Unless one of the people kept locked in there can be you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fischkopf: 05-22-2013 17:34.

05-22-2013 17:31 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No justification + insulting.
I sense warn for you Smile

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
05-22-2013 17:52 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Izuall, get back in your box.

I see nothing offensive here.

ficsh, if you edited out the insult its just easier to not write it if you dont have the cojones to face the consequences Wink

05-23-2013 00:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Oh no, edited nothing out, that was the 'insult' right there ^^

Sometimes you gotta love having pops as mod Smile

Izuall it's an awful idea because there are ways to store people already, you just gotta be smart about it, happy?
05-23-2013 06:35 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Add a decrease in people and Lgo growth and it'll be better Tongue
Since you want to "store them", they will eventually die of starvation, start a communist rule inside, arrest and kill people for treason, extort money from brothels and employment agencies, spread drugs around or even, what's even worse than all I mentioned, install internet explorers on your computers.

Fischkopf, you might want to be careful. You might annoy the wrong mod Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-24-2013 05:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Rakhan

Registration Date: 07-14-2009
Clan: [WOLF]

Don't see a point in having such a building, really.
Looks like you come from 'losing resources is annoying' - that's poor justification for changing the game.

05-25-2013 13:06 Rakhan is offline Search for Posts by Rakhan Add Rakhan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New building - MOTEL

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH