Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Server event, 100% successful upgrade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Server event, 100% successful upgrade 13 Votes - Average Rating: 2.3813 Votes - Average Rating: 2.3813 Votes - Average Rating: 2.3813 Votes - Average Rating: 2.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Server event, 100% successful upgrade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about an event where your first upgrade while the event is on has a 100% chance of being successful?

It's not too amazing, because you could upgrade normally, just it has a chance of saving a number of stones.

This event would help the server progress as a whole, for instance free upgrade on quest/blood gear.

Before anyone says 'oh but the whole server would have p+5 on everything', on average we get each event maybe 2-4 times a year, so that would not be the case.

Thoughts?
06-13-2013 20:11 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about when we do get the event and the servers richest can just upgrade everything they have to p+5 in one go?

Maybe limit it to one upgrade per event?

06-13-2013 20:22 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
What about when we do get the event and the servers richest can just upgrade everything they have to p+5 in one go?

Maybe limit it to one upgrade per event?

if yo uread his post he did say "first upgrade" while event is active

i liek the event..thumbs up from me

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-13-2013 20:29 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

I'm in the pub lol I retract first post Tongue

06-13-2013 20:37 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

I still think it's a bad idea, it's just another way for players to lucky upgrade their way to being ahead of someone who's actually put the effort into their gear.

The games already turning into a game of luck, this would just be another nail in the coffin for the way upgrades used to be made.

So downvote from me I'm afraid.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-13-2013 23:10 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Fischkopf

This is exactly the opposite of that warlock, normally upgrades are pure luck, with this someone who is patient can slowly upgrade a specific item, or a little bit on various pieces
06-14-2013 00:56 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

I had same idea but I named the thread fantasy events never going to happen
06-14-2013 07:21 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Don't like, it's making game even easier.

06-14-2013 07:39 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

if u wanna get an upgrade help i would suggest for every 100 burned ls to raise the chance for 1% of upgrading this item

06-14-2013 13:03 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Server event, 100% successful upgrade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH