Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Quick Upgrade bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quick Upgrade bug 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Quick Upgrade bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 32520

Problem description: http://prntscr.com/1bdkxd

I don't understand why it's asking for number of soulstones to remain unused after the ritual since we all know soulstones aren't used in the ritual of blood.

I've tried numerous times with different numbers ranging from 1-23 and still nothing, can't upgrade.

EDIT: Tried it again with the number 20 and it worked this time, however I still think this is a bug.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 06-22-2013 22:21.

06-22-2013 22:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there's no bug you just need to put how many you want left after using the stones like you said 2O stones left after using those 3

06-23-2013 15:42 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many times do you use soulstones in the ritual of blood? None because they're not used. It's a bug.

06-23-2013 16:34 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Batman, it's not actually referring to the Ritual of Blood I'm sure, it's referring to the quick upgrading as a ritual is what it means I'm sure. Smile Explains why it comes up every damn time 'how many xx you want to remain unused after the ritual'.

I get it even when I don't click the ritual of blood option, it's just how it's worded. ^^ Not a bug, just bad wording I think haha. xD But it'd sound weird to call it a 'process' or something.

I tried upping an item from Normal +1 to +2 to test your 'bug', it doesn't seem like a bug to me. ^^ I guess they had to call it something, other than saying 'after you have used quick upgrade' so I'm guessing they call it a ritual. Tongue But I can see why people would think it was a bug. ^^

06-23-2013 16:52 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Its not, it uses the highest stone and asks how many you want left.

You want it to P+1 that uses Soulstones. Your not using Ritual of Blood so its not going to be based on Ritual of Blood.

The act of a quick upgrade is a Ritual. If you put up to G+5 it should say how many Lifestones would you want left..
06-23-2013 16:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Its not, it uses the highest stone and asks how many you want left.

You want it to P+1 that uses Soulstones. Your not using Ritual of Blood so its not going to be based on Ritual of Blood.

The act of a quick upgrade is a Ritual. If you put up to G+5 it should say how many Lifestones would you want left..

I've noticed this even if you only go to g5... if you put a number in the Soulstone box, it asks how many soulstones you want left!

Also does it with mergestones, and mergestones are never used in upgrading!

07-07-2013 07:56 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Quick Upgrade bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH