Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Smashwords - July Summer/Winter Sale Specials for July 1–31 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Smashwords - July Summer/Winter Sale Specials for July 1–31 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Smashwords - July Summer/Winter Sale Specials for July 1–31 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are an ebook reader you should check out this promotion: https://www.smashwords.com/books/category/1/newest/1
Lot of books for free and others with discounts, so grab them while you can Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-01-2013 23:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh no, it's a spammer!!! Gotta ban them all!!!

On a serious note, that actually is a huge amount of books on discounts. Definitely worth a look.

(exactly 25599 books on sale)

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-02-2013 04:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ouch, and here I thought I will download them all Wink Btw how you got the number? I don't see it anywhere?

07-03-2013 15:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

great find mortis

have downloaded a few already ^^

id recommend to give it a look

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-03-2013 17:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Lol, they added almost a thousand new books.
At first I marked any length and all prices and there were 2560 pages with 10 books per page and 9 books on the last page.
Now it's 2660 pages with 5 books on the last page, which makes it 26595 books Smile

Edit.
That was with adult filter on.
The exact number is 36013 books Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-03-2013 23:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

Ah I see, I was interested only in those with 100% discount, so I don't think there is so many of them. Also I picked only medium and higher ones.

07-07-2013 20:06 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Smashwords - July Summer/Winter Sale Specials for July 1–31

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH