Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » you're having a laugh right? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page you're having a laugh right? 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1811 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1811 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1811 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

you're having a laugh right? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

due to a complete lack of economic sense in regards to desired items, e.g. solar pieces, people have been banned in the past due to the item being "too expensive".
so, what do we have now? we now have less than a tenth of useful jewels, suffixed copper through to emerald, although being low in a valour order, they're great for making suffixed titanium or neutrals for.
now since i know you have no concept of economics, allow me to help you. if you lower a supply chain, but keep the demand the same, the value of the commodities skyrockets.
a month ago, the same jewels were going for 1/2 heartstones (10/20 bloodstones incase you need help with that) are now going for over a soulstone (and what does that make kiddies? that's right 500 bloodstones+)
so, are we going to see 1) this changed revoked, 2) you take an economics course and don't hand out draconian bans, or 3) nothing changes apart from you banning 90% of the server?

much love GT

07-02-2013 23:27 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Zenno

Registration Date: 04-20-2013
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah exactly what he said. Duping is and was a cruical part for some servers I know this server and French moria 2 will suffer very badly due to this ill thought off change. People will quit there for albeit in a small way will lose you money to line your pockets with.
07-02-2013 23:36 Zenno is offline Search for Posts by Zenno Add Zenno to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we have a small amount of players active which means less drops which means less items on auction, which means what nice items are dropped mainly just sit in peoples armoury for merges has we all know how hard it is to make something decent these days due to what i just said...

dupe items was a key factor for lot of players, it made it a easier getting items to a half decent stage for merges to make items we want/need
now without duping items we are seeing the market prices raise again in cost which in my eyes is defeating your object ?"UW] Items will no longer be duplicated, this function was originally implemented to prevent pushes but it no longer fulfills this role."
unless im from a different planet ?

kinda feel uk server gets pushed to one side and dont get thought about when ideas come in!
07-02-2013 23:43 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

That part of the patch must surely be effecting the polish servers too? Sure there's more active players, but how many people there used dupes to merge their gear?

And how many planned to, and can't now? And now also have to pay ridiculous prices for the same items we once paid a couple of heartstones before? Genuinely one of the worst changes I've seen here since I started. The development team seem to take two steps back with every one step forward o.O

There will be people that quit over this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering if you're actively trying to kill off this server so you can focus on your 'close to home' servers.

Sort it out, take indica's advice per the economics course, or admit your secret plan to shut down the UK server.

Sausage pls

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-03-2013 00:48 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Duplicating was never meant as a measure to help merge items or increase the number of items on a server, it was meant precisely to stop pushes.

If there is indeed a shortage of items on the servers we'll think of another solution, but duping is PROBABLY not coming back.

07-03-2013 22:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Vlade_

Registration Date: 10-19-2012

Szeszej,
Pliz be so kind as to check your answers with someone really involved in certain subjects before U write sth here...
http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...hreadid=1262856

In the linked topic there is still a discussion and poll regarding duping and its consequences...
07-04-2013 22:29 Vlade_ is offline Search for Posts by Vlade_ Add Vlade_ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

OK, I've edited my post to be more accurate Wink

07-04-2013 22:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

"If there is indeed a shortage of items on the servers we'll think of another solution, but duping is not coming back. "

check out auctio pages currently 6pages long!!
of course we have a problem with items on this server
07-04-2013 22:32 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

how about making the chests worth spending evo points on i.e taking some of the lower end prefixs and suffixs out when you colleting higher chests that would help with items
07-06-2013 23:50 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I agree with darc, make the treasure worth aiming for as I've not had a single sellable item from that yet, I'm having one more try then switching to 15 junk.

07-07-2013 02:54 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I agree with darc, make the treasure worth aiming for as I've not had a single sellable item from that yet, I'm having one more try then switching to 15 junk.

resorted to junk a couple of months back , better value for time taken
07-07-2013 11:30 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

This is getting fairly ridiculous, 4 weeks ago there were 10-14 auction pages whenever I looked, I am looking now and there are 4 and a half. Something must be done! Viva la revolución!
07-08-2013 21:25 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Vlade_

Registration Date: 10-19-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Duplicating was never meant as a measure to help merge items or increase the number of items on a server, it was meant precisely to stop pushes.

If there is indeed a shortage of items on the servers we'll think of another solution, but duping is PROBABLY not coming back.

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...919#post8485919

HuraSmile
07-09-2013 12:26 Vlade_ is offline Search for Posts by Vlade_ Add Vlade_ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Well, seems you have been listened to, duplication is coming back with the next patch.

07-10-2013 08:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

You seem almost as shocked as us szeszej
07-10-2013 09:55 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Indica

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Well, seems you have been listened to, duplication is coming back with the next patch.

thanks for listening darling.

07-10-2013 10:52 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

we got the patch yesterday you a bit behind Szeszej ;-)
07-10-2013 10:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Fischkopf
You seem almost as shocked as us szeszej

Well, I am Wink

07-12-2013 13:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » you're having a laugh right?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH