Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Quick Upgrades » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quick Upgrades
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chronos

Registration Date: 08-12-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Quick Upgrades Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, I have been doing lots of quick upgrades and everytime it seems to end on the same level it was when it started. But then i see a lot of people who have lucky quick upgrades.

So, heres a thread for you to post links to your quick upgrades, bad or good to share with everyone...

GO!

07-12-2013 14:31 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid we already have a topic like that...

Lucky upgrading without Ritual Wink

07-12-2013 22:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is a different topic, specifically asking for quick upgrade reports, not about them passing in a lucky manner
07-12-2013 23:54 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I'm afraid we already have a topic like that...

Lucky upgrading without Ritual Wink

What he said :p

And for everything else, there's Mastercard Wink

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-13-2013 10:55 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Quick Upgrades

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH