Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Item upgrade proposal. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Item upgrade proposal. 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

Item upgrade proposal. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for being so vague but I've never been able to word my explanations very well so here it is, plain and simple: Have the ability to make items legendary by upgrading past p5 but revert it back to normal0 with legendary title.
07-31-2013 22:55 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: Item upgrade proposal. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Interesting...

I have another idea:

guaranteed 100% upgrades over perfect...

like for good items, this upgrade cost a lot of stones... this is incredible prices for a low and medium player... but anyway sometime it's very helpful

for upgrading a perfect items to P+1 we must spent for example:
8 ss, 16 ms, 80 ls, 392 bs

high price but it's help you when you have an enchant on it...

08-01-2013 11:35 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I like Lucifers idea but think it should be a gamble and if it succeeds it goes to legendary but if it fails back to n+0 without legendary status, maybe 35% chance of it going leg?

Grizly...no

08-01-2013 12:48 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Think FT's input was a good idea to add, but I really don't see it happening. Otherwise you can merge for example, an Agile Scythe of Bloodsucker which is a great weapon for BK's. But merge it non legendary at a cheap price, get a lucky upgrade streak and SHABAM 50ss in your pocket.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-01-2013 16:21 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
merge it non legendary at a cheap price, get a lucky upgrade streak and SHABAM 50ss in your pocket.

surely non leg prices would go up if this ever became a reality ... ?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

08-01-2013 21:33 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Item upgrade proposal.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH