Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Someone is insulting me :( » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Someone is insulting me :( 7 Votes - Average Rating: 3.577 Votes - Average Rating: 3.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Someone is insulting me :( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

His ID ingame is 86340 (name is Jigsaw).

In the global chat, he told me to gtfo.

Now, I would usually let this pass but he clearly has agressivity issues, and using the letters gtfo takes nothing away from the meaning which is in effect get the xxxx out.

So I don't think that is allowed in the rules and is good general behaviour.

It was at 20:26 in the global chat.

And to be honest, it's not the first time he does something like that, he is very regularly aggressive to everyone who does not agree with him.
08-01-2013 20:40 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I typed gtho but my iPad is use to me typing the other and autocorrect changed it and it was to late before I could undo my mistake

08-01-2013 21:33 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 86340
Character Jigsaw

48h

08-02-2013 01:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

48 hours for my first offence? Seriously, I've played this game for 4/5 years and not stepped outta line once people have got less for worse offences

08-02-2013 06:58 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

You need to try to recognise when a player is simply trying to get another player banned, when there's no malicious intent in the comment.

Or warn overly sensitive people (like our trolling Levija above) so that they can't go crying because someone posted a comment that isn't necessarily directed at them.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-02-2013 12:14 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread closed to prevent further comments

08-02-2013 12:38 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Someone is insulting me :(

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH