Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Issues with mobile connection » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Issues with mobile connection 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Issues with mobile connection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Problem description: I play constantly via mobile and every few days it doesn't let me log in and its says there's an error and my browser cannot find the server? I wondered if you could look into the problem
07-23-2013 23:47 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Chambray

Registration Date: 08-05-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clear you browsers cache and history that would do the trick.

08-05-2013 08:25 Chambray is offline Search for Posts by Chambray Add Chambray to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Issues with mobile connection

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH