Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Can we get a new UW type server ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Can we get a new UW type server ? 33 Votes - Average Rating: 7.2733 Votes - Average Rating: 7.27
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dout we ever get some sorta of comment :/
09-03-2013 02:07 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
dout we ever get some sorta of comment :/

Well Konrad was in this forum replying to someone's help thread at 08:55. If he didn't reply here which is directly underneath the help thread I would assume he's just going to ignore it.

09-03-2013 18:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

come on devs, how hard is it to give a genuine comment? Are you really that lazy, or do you just not care?

and I'm still waiting for some links to the devs old answer... I really cant find where to read what it was, so as it stands I can see no answer at all, old or new.

09-04-2013 15:08 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

devs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they dont talk much ... those devs Tongue
but i really felt i'd go with the latter of what demandred said because of pure ignorance :/

if that server is created
rest assured, english server will boom like nothing else...
it will FOR SURE

i hope devs see the potential of it Smile
and grant us a wish

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TigerDrive: 09-04-2013 18:22.

09-04-2013 17:27 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

hardcore underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(sorry... how do i delete this message?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TigerDrive: 09-05-2013 04:44.

09-04-2013 18:04 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist

TigerDrive:

Short and Practical Forum Regulations
1) Do not: spam, post links to other games or put them in your profile, make any other announcements then directly regarding the game (and these are only to be posted in suitable forums) unless an administrator gives consent to it. If you want to add something to your post do NOT make another post but use the EDIT option.

Be careful next time and please read the rules.

Clemenza

09-04-2013 18:17 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge

Bump
09-05-2013 12:10 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
Bump

there are so many pros of having a new UW server... yet it is not made.

there is a "hardcore" type server where you can have multiple accounts. how does that sound? pretty neat to me...

09-05-2013 16:55 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Demandred
Triple Ace

I doubt they'll ever make a server where you can have multi accounts. I dont think this really needs explaining...

But I agree there have been more and more good reasons suggested for a new server recently. I would love to hear the devs opinion on these. Not just a we wont make new server till this one is full. That's not going to happen... who want to join an dying server, where it's too far gone to even partake in the "war" aspect of BloodWars...

09-05-2013 22:04 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

well they could reduce the.number.of z3 per.clan that would shake the game.up a little.

still.think a.muilt nation.sever would be best and I think it would be the only full.server in all the relams the.beta worked fine just need to put a select language option in and they have all the templates already and it really would be a money spinner fir thrm
09-06-2013 05:28 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

I'm against a new server with multi-accounts allowed. However when you have and old server like ours, why not...

Allow multi accounts on old servers with low population. Sure there'd be options for abuse, but at least the server would seem more active

09-06-2013 08:33 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I kinda agree with Nndungu. Multi accounts kind of ruin most if not every game I've seen so far. But to have a second account I think will actually liven the servers up.

Necro is as dead as UW and maybe allowing a second account for both servers would also help the economy. With maybe another 200+ active accounts questing there will be more drops. More active lower expos etc. It MIGHT be like a new server again for most people.

But there should be rules like reporting both accounts and saying these two are one person etc do the Devs are aware of any pushing or trading between.
09-06-2013 08:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

I can say that I have tried to stay out of the topic of multi accounts, but if I was given the opportunity, I can assure I would pay premium fully on a second account too and work on it. I now agree it would make the server more lively if the devs don't want to give us a new one.

I mean here it's one character per account but the fact is that when Flash is saying multi accounts ruin games, most games like WoW or GW, D3, etc allow multiple characters on one account.

I think since we can't have this here (or can we?) then 2 accounts should be allowed.
09-06-2013 10:26 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

I suppose I would have to agree that on this server adding the option for a second character/account could work out ok... It'd definitely liven things up a bit anyway.
And it would satisfy anyone who wants to try a different race/gender but doesnt want to give up years of work by deleting their character and starting again.

and if the devs wont give us a new server till the present one is full, then this would help filling it

09-06-2013 16:46 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

Aren't there servers which allow multi-accounts anyway? Hardcore servers or something like that. Why not change our server to that! I'd have a second account, I've always wondered what it would be like to be a gunner/ranged user Smile

09-06-2013 18:41 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Hardcore servers require that you have premium to play.

But in exchange, anything goes Wink

09-07-2013 11:08 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

To be honest. From the amount of multi accounting we have had on the UK servers. I'm really surprised they haven't already given us a hardcore realm lol

I'm sure for English speaking realms a hardcore UW would bring interest over to this .net
09-07-2013 11:56 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Hardcore Sever sounds like fun.

Also, does anyone know what it takes to consider UW server as "full"? Seeing as this is the only reason I'm aware of that we haven't got a new UW server already.

Realm: Underworld
Created: 1.03.2007
Population: 17991

Royaume: Moria (French)
Créé: 14.10.2008
Population: 17977

Royaume: Moria II (French)
Créé: 5.07.2010
Population: 11857

surely it's full enough to warrant a new server by now. That or the devs just like the French players more...

09-08-2013 00:31 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thing is underworld only has a few hundred active players.

Yes there are lots of registered accounts butnot as many active players as other servers

09-08-2013 09:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

People left because of many reasons but numero uno is unresponsive admins...
All their pleas for change turned to deaf ears...
I know few who quit because of this reason
Useless framing and banning
I know few who left because of this too

But leaving all those apart....

Please dont ignore this plea... Thats gonna remove a chunk more

09-08-2013 18:52 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Demandred
Triple Ace

Yeah, I'd have to agree with TigerDrive on that one...

There are people leaving the game, for various reasons, but the present sever is just too old to attract a new player base.
Do the devs want the english player base to disappear entirely? Cause without the attraction of a new server, that's ultimately what will most likely happen. Which would be a serious shame considering that this is a great game (if it wasn't I'd have quit playing a long time ago myself)

And if the server needs a certain amount of active players to be considered full, how do we know how close/far we are to that? is it just based on the devs discretion?

09-08-2013 19:14 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Agro

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: End

Yeah I'll play ( I'm a prem player.)
Tried polish servers but got beaten to 0 resources by high levels daily and gave up.
Tried french servers they were good but I prefer it here where I've played longest.
Tried necro twice and didn't like the system of pop

So I would welcome a second underworld purely because I am familiar with it.

On a side note if I enjoy it I'll play it and pay it Wink

Please send offers and msgs to me in-game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agro: 09-08-2013 22:11.

09-08-2013 22:10 Agro is offline Search for Posts by Agro Add Agro to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Bump.

Administration, maybe at least answer even if it is a no ?
09-09-2013 07:10 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Scourge... Hopefully szeszej is fighting for a new server Smile

Or am i wrong on how the system works?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TigerDrive: 09-09-2013 08:38.

09-09-2013 08:36 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

I don't want to spoil you the surprise but I doubt Szeszej is fighting for a new server, we have been told several times before that with our low population doesn't make sense to bring up a new server, even Scourge knows that Wink

09-09-2013 10:31 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

dunno why u all want new server
for what?
we have just few hundret player on this server

why u think it will be different?

and its cause on this server are many highlvl i just can say
play good and u will step up ladder really quickly
its not impossible to reach highlvl quickly nowadays

i would appreciate to make a fusion of all servers to a big multilingual one
which show u choosen language

that would be fun

a real big multilingual server with thousend of active players

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 09-09-2013 11:47.

09-09-2013 11:46 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

aww shucks! :/

we never know what happens when a new server is made ._.(ive never been part of 1)

i admit a big multilingual server would be awesome indeed because of the MASSIVE population

09-09-2013 12:49 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
for what?

that would be fun

There are so many arguments given in this thread that show the argument of "only a couple hundred on current server active" is not worth much if we consider all aspects.

These arguments have been well developed, so it would be nice to not bring up things like this when they are past relevance to the discussion.

The big multilingual server, I agree on that. It would be awesome.
09-09-2013 13:11 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
quote:
Originally posted by alyat
for what?

that would be fun

There are so many arguments given in this thread that show the argument of "only a couple hundred on current server active" is not worth much if we consider all aspects.

These arguments have been well developed, so it would be nice to not bring up things like this when they are past relevance to the discussion.

The big multilingual server, I agree on that. It would be awesome.

the whole "only a couple hundred players" is not worth considering is stupid.. considering its the reason, the main reason why we dont and wont get a new server...the population of this server is "KEY" to getting a new one.....its pretty simple..why would they open new one when the current 1 isnt brining in the player base needed .

it can be looked at from a hundred differant angles but its simple as ..the devs wont bring out a new server untill current ones are filled.they have said this in the past...nothing will change it as far as i can see.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 09-09-2013 15:57.

09-09-2013 15:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: KHORNE

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
it can be looked at from a hundred differant angles but its simple as ..the devs wont bring out a new server untill current ones are filled.they have said this in the past...nothing will change it as far as i can see.

... there are 2-3 new polish servers every year and i doubt all older servers are filled. Some of them are more dead then UK1. Every new server is overloaded with ratrace (all you guys should see it), but after ~3 weeks ppl stop playing because there is no drop, "im not in top50" ets. After another 8-9 months all looking for another R to start a race, but its always the same crowd. Why we dont have this chance to feel ratrace to another top1?

09-09-2013 19:55 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by deadpool
quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

... there are 2-3 new polish servers every year and i doubt all older servers are filled. Some of them are more dead then UK1. Every new server is overloaded with ratrace (all you guys should see it), but after ~3 weeks ppl stop playing because there is no drop, "im not in top50" ets. After another 8-9 months all looking for another R to start a race, but its always the same crowd. Why we dont have this chance to feel ratrace to another top1?

your reason is enough for the devs to do nothing but accede the requests

09-10-2013 11:40 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: KHORNE

i just want to show "old filled servers" as devs argument doesnt count in polish servers. why is this so impotant here?.

09-10-2013 16:27 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

still no word from devs :/

09-11-2013 13:05 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I'd stop holding your breathe for this reply they are probably bored of saying the same thing over and over from previous threads
09-11-2013 14:28 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
I'd stop holding your breathe for this reply they are probably bored of saying the same thing over and over from previous threads

im sorry i didnt quite understand you...
and this thread was because polish got a new server and english didnt

09-11-2013 18:16 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Scourge
Triple Ace

Bump for grester justice.
09-16-2013 14:09 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

By all means pm szeszej or c47 with a link to this thread but i think if they were going to reply they would have by now Wink

09-16-2013 22:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This has been discussed in the past many times so I've been hesistant to answer simply because my answer would bring nothing new to the discussion.

Yes, Szeszej is fighting for a new UK server, but for now Sushi has been mounting unconquerable defence. The thing is, as many people have already pointed out, there are too few people on UK realms and, as Sushi has pointed out a couple of times, bringing more people is not really cost effective.

Don't despair, however, there is still a chance for a new marketing offensive on the English-speaking market, but I don't think it's going to come in the near future.

09-16-2013 22:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

you might share sushi's strategies? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you might share sushi's strategies?

we are lots of people and will surely help you Smile

09-17-2013 20:03 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry, I don't think it's something we want to discuss with the general public. Unless you are a marketing specialist, then I'd advise you to send a message directly to Sushi Smile

EDIT:

And might I add - a PROFESSIONAL marketing specialist Tongue

09-17-2013 21:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Can we get a new UW type server ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH