Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 1.4.29 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page v 1.4.29 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

v 1.4.29 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Want to just say this is a great patch!! All of the updates on there are useful, there's ONE thing I ask, if I'm not being TOO pushy, but I know a few have mentioned it now ;

quote:
You can now invite clanmates to expeditions and KotH. An invited clanmate is automatically accepted if he joins even if the expedition is closed.

Is there anyway this can be sent in a message to said invitee's once they have been invited? I know it might seem stupid seeing you invite people that you would maybe have as your team, but there will be times when you don't check the expo / koth page and you get an invite.

Other than that, GREAT patch! Big Grin
09-23-2013 18:34 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Love this patch! One suggestion though: On sorting the clan, the Online ranking is weird. Can it be done by last time online? Would make it easier to see who's been off the longest.

09-23-2013 18:42 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

1 addition to that patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not sure if all of us will agreed with that.

We have clan armory items that we are using so often.

Can it be possible to make some CUSTOM ITEM SETS that we are going to take directly from C.A. without taking other items.

As example we can take items from C.A. once and create an set. then by choosing that set from our CUSTOM ITEM SETS we take directly. Then we do not have looking for items. If set will not be avaible we get same info like we are getting with normal CUSTOM ITEM SETS we have saved.
09-23-2013 22:45 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

RE: 1 addition to that patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
I am not sure if all of us will agreed with that.

We have clan armory items that we are using so often.

Can it be possible to make some CUSTOM ITEM SETS that we are going to take directly from C.A. without taking other items.

As example we can take items from C.A. once and create an set. then by choosing that set from our CUSTOM ITEM SETS we take directly. Then we do not have looking for items. If set will not be avaible we get same info like we are getting with normal CUSTOM ITEM SETS we have saved.

what people do to that is... (which is a bit annoying actually) is take the whole CA, equip their set and return the items.

your suggestion will indeed help people Smile and hopefully abolish the lousy act i stated above...

09-24-2013 11:54 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 1.4.29

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH