Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Wrong LGO Production » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wrong LGO Production
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Sad Wrong LGO Production Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: TwoSwords (23713)

Problem description: I got 18lvl of Pawnshop (Effect: +6656 Lgo / h) and 14lvl of Brothel (Effect: +642 Lgo / h) but money production show me only: + 3 654 Lgo / h.

Mistake? Just write it today but I saw it around week ago.. Before that I got normal production more than 7k LGO per hour..

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-05-2013 08:01 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do u participate in clan building?

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

12-05-2013 08:05 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For 100% he is in clan building Tongue Thats why you have that small amount of Lgo/h Tongue

Same with blood and people :>

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
12-05-2013 08:11 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.

ye ye ye..

Thankl You.. I forget about it.. Tongue

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TwoSwords.: 12-05-2013 08:34.

12-05-2013 08:34 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Wrong LGO Production

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH