Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 57 58 [59] 60 61 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And a special second post...

6 tries for normal to good for elvish cape and failed... i think the admins put an algorithm that calculate the power of items and decrease the chances of successful upgrades...

i try now a freak item to upgrade, i can bet with anyone that i will upgrade it to P+1

04-27-2013 14:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FKFKFKFKFKKFKFKF

Like i say Item upgraded Good Light Cape (+4) -> Good Light Cape (+5) !
(from Good +0)

FK it... i don't have life stones...

Now i am 100% convinced that admins have in algorithm this calculation with power of items!!!!!

FK it again

Item upgraded Good Magnetic Cap of Durability -> Good Magnetic Cap of Durability (+1) !

and this will go until infinite or until i try to upgrade a ring of youth ...

AND AND AND AND

Like i say failed at !!!! Signet of Youth (+3)

Frusck YOU !!!!!

Item Signet of Youth (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

FRUSCK YOU FRUSCK YOU FRUSCK YOU !!!!

You do not meet the requirements for the following items (they have been unequipped): Good Signet of Youth (+2), Titanium Chain (+5), Legendary Good Serrated Mace of the Inquisitor (+4).

unluck is my friend today - Gold in Black Dragon Tower (28.04.2013)

Pilgrim fail

RNG IS SO !!!! (28.04.2013)
fail same pilgrim with 65% chances of success

(29.04.2013)
fail same pilgrim with 65% chances of success

Edit: Delete URL - delete the original messages

This post has been edited 12 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 05-13-2013 13:43.

04-27-2013 15:00 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Clan: A.S

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!!!

Fisch commenting on everything on Global chat thinking he's a big shot & a know-it-all like he created and made Bloodwars does my head in!
04-29-2013 22:05 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saved merge path...on my bosses laptop Tongue guess he'll be thinking wtf when he finds it

04-30-2013 13:05 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ dis xD

ARRGGH at my clan mates using up all the quest find luck (you know who you are Wink )

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
04-30-2013 13:17 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

maybe realm 1 could scrape a gcse maths exam between us

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fischkopf: 05-01-2013 21:25.

04-30-2013 22:13 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Angry No Comment! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all day i start pilgrims and only wolfs and quiet :
(wolf - quiet - quiet - quiet - quiet - wolf)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 08-01-2013 21:18.

05-11-2013 14:28 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Are you seriously? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

delete url

5 quest with 31% and no one was successful?

1/3+1/3+1/3+1/3+1/3 = 5/3 = theoretically is 166 % chances to pass this task... totally disappointed Frown

??? And why the chances are 33 and after they are 31 ??? WTF???

Edit(19:33): thanks Lucifer: "Calculating your chance of failure is 69%^5 = 15.6%. So you had about 84.4% chance to pass, not 166%."

You are right there is probabilities from same chances not like to get it from rest of them... Big Grin

but anyway the 31- and 33 ?!?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 08-01-2013 21:18.

05-13-2013 13:37 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

RE: Are you seriously? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly

did you level up?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

05-13-2013 14:59 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

RE: Are you seriously? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c79b248496

5 quest with 31% and no one was successful?

1/3+1/3+1/3+1/3+1/3 = 5/3 = theoretically is 166 % chances to pass this task... totally disappointed Frown

Firstly, that's not how stats and probability work.

Calculating your chance of failure is 69%^5 = 15.6%. So you had about 84.4% chance to pass, not 166%. Still pretty high odds, but not irrationally high. Definitely not more than certain (100%).

Secondly, I think that before the wolf king fight you had scraps of luck, but after that it might have been used? Don't know, just guessing on that one.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 05-13-2013 16:42.

05-13-2013 16:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Bots on this forum...jheeeez

05-13-2013 18:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Clan: A.S

I'm the proud owner of 3 Legendary Uzi's that won't even upgrade past Good lol.

Why can't one just pass good upgrade for once Frown
05-20-2013 08:17 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

FK UP 1 million lgo (1.000.000) for consumable - to face wolf king...

When i start normal quest i get 3/12 wolfs... when i go for it he don't want to face me... RNG is seriously "beaceases"?

06-01-2013 17:39 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

I DO NOT WANT A BLOODY KITCHEN, FARK ARRRFFFFFFF

07-05-2013 18:52 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

MORE FAILED UPGRADESFrown (((

Just love throwing stones away!
07-06-2013 01:24 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Angry FKNG Event Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yesterday i fail in Expo and KOTH, also in upgrading some items, now we have a event "Night of Heroes", FKNG Luck!!!

07-09-2013 05:02 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

FKNG RNG!!!

this item was on perfect:
Legendary Broad Two-handed sword of the Gambler (+4)

this one Bandanna of the Gladiator (+5) - was on Good +3

Good shorts of dodge - was on G+5 - now are under good and destroy them

This one Legendary Good Broad Two-handed sword of the Inquisitor (+1) was on G+3, 3 times but never on G+4

In exchange i have - 2 x Good Bandanna of Caution (+5)
and Good Bandanna of Durability (+5)
VERY USEFUL ITEMS!!

Now how you can prove that RNG don't have in algorithm something that take down chances for useful items and let you upgrade poor items like Bandana of nothing ?

FK YOU !!!
Item Legendary Good Broad Two-handed sword of the Inquisitor (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 07-17-2013 18:50.

07-17-2013 18:45 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Are you serious? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item Legendary Broad Two-handed sword of the Inquisitor (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

Item Bandanna of Turtle Shell (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

also for perfect bandana and leg broad 2HSW of gambler!!!!

<censored>

4 consecutive fail????

<censored>

And warning for swearing ofc
Mortis

07-20-2013 18:47 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

WOW!!!

This was nice...

Item Velvet Kilt of the Arms Dealer (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1). (from good)

RNG rules !!!

07-25-2013 08:25 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
dragonice4

Registration Date: 06-22-2009

oh im sorry grizly (being sarcastic and not at the same time) 22ss worth of stones pumped into my murderous scythe trying to get it to perfect and guess what its sitting at good

07-25-2013 13:29 dragonice4 is offline Search for Posts by dragonice4 Add dragonice4 to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

quote:
WOW!!!

This was nice...

Item Velvet Kilt of the Arms Dealer (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1). (from good)

RNG rules !!!

I guess you could ritual

None ritual is a gamble and you should be prepared to lose get use to it Tongue

07-26-2013 13:47 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
quote:
WOW!!!
This was nice...

RNG rules !!!

I guess you could ritual

None ritual is a gamble and you should be prepared to lose get use to it Tongue

i don't post if i don't have more that 4 consecutive fails...

and RNG anyway depends on what you try to upgrade... i have some items (cheap items)that go from good to G+5 from 1 shot, but if i try to upgrade the main items they are more time decreased that increased, and if you read the post there is a fail until the items go to 0

AND second how to do ritual on normal items?

07-26-2013 22:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

ARRRGGHHH at people complaining about the RNG, IT'S FREAKING RANDOM

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-27-2013 00:21 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
ARRRGGHHH at people complaining about the RNG, IT'S FREAKING RANDOM

I've seen a few patterns mainly in upgrading in my time here that make me question its randomness.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 07-27-2013 04:18.

07-27-2013 04:17 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

you've seen patterns in a probability based system and that gives rise to you questioning the randomness of it?

are you serious?

also oommmgggggg failed upgrade im so mad not spam
07-27-2013 07:39 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

I hate this RNG... after 7 fails and downgrading all stones... i get the G+3 mace... but what is the cost?

6 tries to upgrade it from normal to good.... <censored> Luck!!!!

Watch yourself and warning for swearing
Mortis

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 08-01-2013 11:16.

08-01-2013 05:12 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Link deleted!

WTF? do you steel want to say that the algorithm is correct???
The algorithm have a function that verify if i start a task quest, when i have daily bonus...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 08-23-2013 22:13.

08-09-2013 20:23 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

From
Legendary Perfect Short Shorts of the Scout
Bloodstone 29
Heartstone 66
Lifestone 26
Mergestone 24
Soulstone 9

to
Legendary Good Short Shorts of the Scout
Bloodstone 2
Heartstone 6
Lifestone 6
Mergestone 24
Soulstone 8

Lovely day !!!

09-24-2013 13:01 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Over 200 bs, over 50 hs, 7 ls - for a try from normal to good+1 !!!!

this is too seek !!!!

now item is on good + 0 !!!

10-27-2013 16:15 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

this is turning into grizlys screaming about upgrades room Wink

AARRRGHHH at 90% fails

10-27-2013 18:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Item Legendary Perfect Broad Two-handed sword of the Inquisitor* has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Item Legendary Perfect Broad Mace of Vengeance has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Item Legendary Good Broad Two-handed sword of Vengeance has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

now i have:

Legendary Broad Two-handed sword of the Inquisitor* (+5)

Broad Two-handed sword of Vengeance (+5)

Thank you RNG

Same for shamanistic mask!!!!!

10-29-2013 18:17 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

SPAMMERS GET OFF THIS FORUM!!!!

YOU'RE A WASTE OF SPACE, GO AND GET A REAL JOB.

NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS.

YOU'RE ABOUT AS WANTED AS A DOG TURD ON A CAR WINDSCREEN IN THE MORNING!!!!!

11-23-2013 11:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

around 800 threads deleted last week, AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-23-2013 12:12 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Damn I cant get a chain of levitation.
I can not even get the merge parts as they are more expensive than the item I want to merge.

11-23-2013 14:21 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Stones now from
Bloodstone 19 47
Heartstone 3 3
Lifestone 0 2
Mergestone 1 8
Soulstone 0 1

Good Cape of Speed (+5) - was P+1
Good Chain of Levitation - was G+1
Short Shorts of Secrecy (+5) - was G+3
Shamanistic Mask (+2) - was G+0

fail over 20/30 - fail 4 consecutive high items...

FKNG RNG!!!

PS: - this tread must be spammed for admins every day !!!

11-24-2013 17:36 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

this is my topic for next 4 ears!!!

fail 5 consecutive upgrades from Normal +5 to good!!!

"beaches" !!!

11-29-2013 21:26 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

6 consecutive, and hate you with multi-posts!!!!

Bloodstone 54 / 64
Heartstone 8 / 20
Lifestone 1 / 4
Mergestone 14 / 16

(I don't have nothing with admins) just love you bloodwars team!!!

10 ss, 16 ms and more ls, hs and bs... (decrease all stones, and make an upgrade to perfect chain of levitation)

why the luck work relatively correct only after swearing posts and only if you have 38 ls, but when you have 4 ls you loose always ?!?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 11-29-2013 21:51.

11-29-2013 21:28 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Why does this game seem to protect certain players ?
I have been spotted twice in one day by the same player at 90% Frown
And I wasted 500 honer as I have to use a big disposable to get past their higher perception.
How am I meant to get XP and revenge if the game keeps screwing Me ?

12-17-2013 22:31 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Thanks for taking my stones RNG, it seems like a perfect partnership we have there ...

At least I don't feel too heavy with stones, I got that going for me so this is nice...
12-18-2013 10:15 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

This is getting stupid at least 3 times spotted at 90% by the same guy in a row.
Why, Has this guy got immunity ?
Account going into delete mode.
What's the point if you can't get revenge.
Screw you Bloodwars, What's the point Frown

How many times in a row can report it as a bug ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 12-18-2013 21:39.

12-18-2013 21:29 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 57 58 [59] 60 61 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH